No announcement yet.

DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking FANTASTIC, Shane! I wish I was given some sweet freezer drawers!!!!
    "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
    Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
    Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

• Well here ya go!

Ok the skull hallway is 100% complete. Embalming room is 75% complete. The meat locker room 50% complete. Shane and its were making it! Shane this time!
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

• Wow

Shane,
        You have made a lot of progress in a short amount of time! Its looking real good. Its amazing what you can get accomplished with a good, talented crew.
        Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
        Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
        www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

• Few ......

Random pictures from today! Shane and its thats all for now! Shane this time!
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by danglin View Post
            Shane,
            You have made a lot of progress in a short amount of time! Its looking real good. Its amazing what you can get accomplished with a good, talented crew.
            Yes that deffinately help!! Keep it up Shane!
            Brad Bowen
            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

• Was a.....

Little lazy this morning! See you all tonight with pictures from today.I hope you all have a great day! Shane and its.... I am on my way guys dang! Shane this time.
              sigpic

Comment

• Wow

Got to come in early tonight. My crew no wait my family told the boss go home early they have it under control. Here are some pictures from today but I wanted to thank the following......
                David
                Katie
                Shaun
                BJ
                Josh
                Shawn
                Ronnnie
                Chris 1
                Chris 2
                Chris 3
                Lyndsey
                Krystal
                Sherry
                Chris 4
                Dennis
                Shelby
                John
                Shea
                Daniel
                Kevin
                Richard
                Kyle

I hope I have not missed anyone but seems like I have! Shane and it's here are some pics from today! Shane this time.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by graystone; 09-18-2010, 08:41 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

• More....

From Saturdays build! The Morgue-Embalming room is 90% done all I like is some shelves, bottles, tools, hanging the xray maching and poof its done.I am so proud of these guys! Shane and its Thanks! Shane this time!
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

• Few

Odd and ends. Shane and that's all folks! Shane this time!
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

• DISTURBIA Here We Go!

hey shane!! look great!! we know your sooooo busy...keep posting pics, we love reading your post.wehope you have a super year, with your haunt.. jay and yen

Comment

• Scared....

Thanks so much well today was about installing the Hallway to Hell and I know where it got its name! Of course right off the bat we have to rebuild some of it but that's how it goes with Scarefactory! Anyway its done except the floor and a subwall I am putting in! I have to say my guys worked their but off! Chris1, Chris2, Shaun, Ronnie, BJ, Josh, Shaun job well done guys! What would I do without you? Shane and it's boy has it been Hell! Shane this time!
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

• Glad to see everything is coming together... it really helps when you have a fantastic crew that is as passionate as you!

I'm making the short drive up for opening night, hope to run into you at some point!
                          I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

Comment

• I'd LOVE to make a trip down there sometime when you open! I'll copy what others are saying, Everything is looking GREAT! I'm wishing you & your crew nothing but the best!

We're preparing for our 2nd weekend, opening weekend we had more people come see us than last season's opening weekend! We are truely happy!

I see it's already been asked but I'll ask it anyway, when do you think you'll open?
                            John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

• This Sucks.

Sitting in ER on a computer. I am past sick I think this is catching up with me! No pictures today I left Shaun and the gang working I know they will be just fine without me. Silent call me when you come up and thank you for the kind words I take them all to heart. John I moved the opening day back to Oct 8th 2nd Friday in the month. What you have seen has been done in 11 days! It's not all that I wanted this year but I am doing what I can with the time I am given. Shane and it's someone please ask the Doctor to hurry up! Shane this time.
                              sigpic

Comment

• You've gotta take care of yourself Shane. You won't do your haunt any good if you run yourself into the ground before you even finish and open. It sounds like you've got a good crew. A lot of times employees get a lot more done when the boss isn't around so don't hurry back.

Something to remember, and you know this as a boss, is that your job is to be in charge. If you're just driving nails or painting a wall you're doing a minimum wage job that you would be better off paying someone else to do. You need to save your energy for productive, creative uses.

TaKe it easy for at least a couple of days. Your team needs yourmind and your leadership more than they need your body.

Comment

Working...
                                X