DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Ok guys and ghouls here are the first pictures of the outside of my new Haunted Attraction Disturbia located in Huntsville Alabama. I will use this thread to post pictures of the progress! First is front view, then side view, back side, loading dock, and back corner. Great thing here it was rainig heavy yet she is nice and dry inside no leaky roof, no flooding, heat and air if I want to pay for it lol. Shane and its more to come! Shane this time!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by graystone; 09-21-2010, 10:04 PM.
    sigpic

Awesome find Shane! Keep us posted. You will have a lot of work to do to be ready for 2010 season.

Comment

Great

Good looking building with alot of parking.

Comment

More of the outside!

Here is more its 97,000sqft! First is back looking to loading dock, then loading dock, frint view it has 450 parking spaces, corner shot, and back corner! Tell me what you think of my location guys! Shane and its I got my work cut out for me! Shane this time.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by graystone; 03-13-2010, 03:24 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

thats huge!!

Comment

sweet .....there s plenty of room to entertain out in the parking lot....and indoor of course......

Comment

Wow that's awesome Shane! What a great location with tons of space and parking. Can't wait to see the inside. This thread will be great as you add more and more photos of your progress.

Eric
              www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Damn, did you post 97,000 sq. feet! You building a theme park or a haunted house.lol. I think that the Guiness World Record maybe changing hands soon. Shane if I'm right and that is a old grocery store are you going to use the coolers, meat dept, ect? Very nice, can you post the address? I want to map quest it.
                Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

You.....

Never know what you will find Ice! I can tell you this it will be disturbing! Address I will post it I don't have my paper in front of me as I have not memorized the address yet LOL! Shane and its come see me! Shane this time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atrox Freak View Post
                    Good looking building with alot of parking.
                    And let's hope it's STILL not enough

Now let's have a look at the inside Shane!

Comment

Shane thats quite a building! How many emergency exit doors does that monster have on it? That place is huge! Congrats on the move and I wish you the best.
                      We are taking another tour this summer and we would love to check it out in person.
                      See you in St. Louis at your party.

Greg
                      Fearfest
                      Greg Allen
                      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Tho shat not covet thy neighbors haunt, Tho shat not covet thy neighbors haunt, Tho shat not covet thy neighbors haunt, Tho shat not covet thy neighbors haunt, Tho shat not covet thy neighbors haunt, Tho shat not covet thy neighbors haunt, Tho shat not covet thy neighbors haunt, Tho shat not covet thy neighbors haunt,.....

Damnnn...
                        www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Wow!

97,000 square feet!?!?! Really Shane? I was feeling really cocky about having 18,000 square foot, but now ........ I am suffering from "haunt envy!"

I am looking forward to seeing what you will do with it. We will have to swing by and check you out later this summer.

Good luck!
                          Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
                          Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
                          www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Ron...

That was freaking funny! Dewayne anytime man anytime! Shane and its Thanks Everyone! Shane this time.
                            sigpic

Comment

That looks AWESOME, Shane! What fun! Looking forward to the updates!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X