DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks As Always!

If you make it out of Hawaii and into Alabama then your tickets are on me my friend! Shane and boy that's a long way! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

• What is the the design being put on the outside of Disturbia? And how are you making it permanent to fight the effects of elements of rain and the sun?
      Damon
      Frightmasters
      Damon Carson

Comment

• Shane, your hard work is producing AMAZING results! Don't forget to stand back and enjoy the fruit of your labors! I agree with what was said before... theme park quality work!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

• Shane, everytime you post pics it makes me more and more excited about visiting Disturbia this season

http://www.facebook.com/midsouthhaunts

Comment

• Thanks Shane! :-)
            www.nightmareslive.com

Comment

• Went by Disturbia today and all I can say is im speechless. Pictures don't do it justice! It looks PHENOMENAL! I was grinning from ear to ear the entire time. I felt like a kid in a candy shop. And the crazy part is they aren't even done! Its a big haunt! I can not wait to see it in action.

Shane Thank you so much for letting me and my friend come out today, youre truly a good guy. I had a great time and it was good to talk to one of the big time haunt guys! Maximum respect to you! Everyone is already sick of hearing me talk about it because its been alll ive done for the past 5 hours! LOL

Thanks again!
              Brady

Comment

• Man, Shane! I cannot wait to see it AND act there!!! It. Is. Going. To. Rock. And last year was a ton of fun in and of itself!!!

I am sooooo excited to see [MENTION=18008]devolino[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12741]All American[/MENTION] as well! And Josh, and your mom, and Shea, and Steve!!

Is Lady Gaga gonna be there?? I hear people have seen her bus roaming around your place.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NightmareOnYourStreet View Post
                  Went by Disturbia today and all I can say is im speechless. Pictures don't do it justice! It looks PHENOMENAL! I was grinning from ear to ear the entire time. I felt like a kid in a candy shop. And the crazy part is they aren't even done! Its a big haunt! I can not wait to see it in action.

Shane Thank you so much for letting me and my friend come out today, youre truly a good guy. I had a great time and it was good to talk to one of the big time haunt guys! Maximum respect to you! Everyone is already sick of hearing me talk about it because its been alll ive done for the past 5 hours! LOL

Thanks again!
                  Brady
                  Shane is a great guy, helped me out a lot in the past and I like you am looking forward to Disturbia 2011, i need to stop by and make sure Shane is still insane since I haven't seen the haunt since October other than driving by it.

Comment

• Damon

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
                    What is the the design being put on the outside of Disturbia? And how are you making it permanent to fight the effects of elements of rain and the sun?
                    Damon
                    Frightmasters
                    It's a secret!!! OK here it's called exterior paint LOL. The design is like a landscape of sorts. Seriously it's a special paint the dude uses from Australia I think he told me. I know I wish our cans here were made like these makes painting a breeze! Shane and it's over the rainbow! Shane
                    sigpic

Comment

• Just awesome!

Kale

Comment

• Kale Thanks buddy!

I got to call ya or text ya back been so coverd up usually with paint on my hands! Few odd and ends from todays work! Chris, Josh, Devon, Johnnie! Shane and it's I have to go speak at a country club now! Shane
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

• Looking good! Thought you had told me your artist used a spray paint from Australia is why i was asking.
                          Damon
                          Frightmasters
                          Last edited by damon carson; 07-23-2011, 04:33 PM.
                          Damon Carson

Comment

• Odd and end's

Chris, Josh, David, Devon, Johnnie, Pez work is coming along. David worked on the new air system and I did this and that. Chris. Josh and Devon were busting big time! Shane and here is a few pics! Shane
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Comment

• Shane that doll scene is freaking creepy. Nice work!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ya I like the dolls too. It looks like you spent some time selecting them. Ive seen alot of people just pic any doll and it doesnt get the same feeling this does. With the right lighting ect this would be really cool!
                                Damon
                                Frightmasters
                                Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                                X