No announcement yet.

DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December, 21, 2012 the Myans knew Shane well.lol.
    Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
    Does this thread ever end? Larry
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

• Odd and Ends!!!

Well it's time for a makeup, costume room something we have just not had time to get to!!!! We are also started some new artwork on the outside! Shane and here is a few pictures from this weekend! Shane
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

• One More

Hopefully we will get the sinks, chairs, and shelves, and costume racks installed this week and be done!!!! We are also installing a blood booth and the first person not using it and slinging blood everywhere else will get their ass kicked!!! Shane and it's I mean it! Shane
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

• We want More pics of your haunt. Keep them coming!
          Joshua
          www.hauntedprints.com
          info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

• Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
            Does this thread ever end? Larry

LOL! That question is priceless! But, really Shane... ^_^
            John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

• Originally posted by graystone View Post
              We are also installing a blood booth and the first person not using it and slinging blood everywhere else will get their ass kicked!!! Shane and it's I mean it! Shane
              I so need one! Great idea, I cant wait to see it.
              http://darkscares.com/

sigpic

Comment

• nice!

Its looking good SHANE! Keep the pics coming!
                Damon
                Frightmasters
                Damon Carson

Comment

• Loved the make up room, a different story on the painting outside.

Jake

Comment

• Thanks

Thanks Damon. I hope to finish it this weekend and getting ready to start the additions! Jake the main thing to keep in mind here is it's not what you like it's what I like LOL! Shane and it's what I say goes! That's the beauty of owning one's own! Shane
                    sigpic

Comment

• Looking great! would love to take another trip up this summer to check it out again if you dont mind!

and the paintings on the outside pics cant do justice, Seeing it this past season was unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by graystone View Post
                        Thanks Damon. I hope to finish it this weekend and getting ready to start the additions! Jake the main thing to keep in mind here is it's not what you like it's what I like LOL! Shane and it's what I say goes! That's the beauty of owning one's own! Shane
                        You are absolutely right there. As the owner you could paint Rainbow bright on the front of your place if that's what you like!

I think the actor room is great looking forward to seeing more.

Jake

Comment

• Makeup Room!!!!

Ok were done!!! Have 4 make up stations 2 can do airbrush, got 4 changing rooms ( don't know why half the cast has slept with each other) got sinks with hot and cold, lockers, the white room is for blood and blood splatter only. Shelves for the silicone mask ( have about 30 ) and just need to move the costumes in and thats it! But the project is done and Disturbia has an up to date makeup room!! Shane and it's now on to the build!! Shane
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

Comment

• Halloween Reunion

Having a Halloween Reunion Oct 26, 27th at DiStUrBiA!!!! Danielle Harris will be there ( and why not she is one of my best friends duh!) and Tony Moran aka Michael Myers and wating on the 3 confirmation on the 3rd star! Gonna be an EPIC REUNION!!!! Shane and it's come out and see us! Shane
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Comment

• Adding 18 New Rooms

The work is on! Adding new rooms, moving some props around, changing some rooms for a different flow!t Cutting doors out to where the additions will be added!!! Shane and it's the work has started! Shane
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic

Comment

• wow this is some thread...i just made it threw maybe the last half of it...30 pages or so atleast...
                                and the next time i get back down south i am stoppin by for sure...
                                congrats on making your dream come true...disturbia is a monster !!
                                i thought i had alot of toys...damn...you win...
                                so far anyways....game on...haha

great thread brother...
                                in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                                www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Working...
                                X