No announcement yet.

DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks nice Shane. What is the history on the building? How many square feet is it?
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Hell yeah man!!!

Best of luck to you for getting everything up on time!!!

If I'm ever in the area, I'll have to stop by and help out.
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Ideal location thats for sure! I'd hate to pay the monthly lease on this at 97k square feet OUCH!!! But so many parking spots Good luck!!!

DA

Comment

Thanks Guys

Looks like its long days ahead for me for sure! Damon the building was a old mega store chain Brunos, Food World. it had a bank in it, a deli, a florist, and pharmacy. My new neighbors is one of the top two TV stations so that's a match made right there. Also there is a TV startion right across the street! Shane and its who wants to have a building party with me! Shane this time.
          sigpic

Comment

Nice find! Nothing like a little free publicity!
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Shane,
              How awesome.
              Man, you have a blank slate in front of you.
              You can do anything you want.
              Plan a big makeup room.
              And a huge shop space so you can build anytime and just install after completion of your build out.
              What are some ways you can use the building even when the haunt is closed.
              A space for parties, weddings, black light golf, small halloween store, etc...
              Kevin R. Alvey
              info at gore-galore.com
              www.gore-galore.com
              www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
              www.youtube.com/goregalore13
              www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Wow! Shane, congratulations!!! The possibilities are endless with that much space! Best of all, you will always have paved parking and indoor space for people to wait in line no matter what the weather is like!!! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing your progress my friend!

Kel
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Can't wait to see it in action Shane!!
                  Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Shane, you said it was an old grocery store. Just curious, was the inside totally gutted when you purchased it or was there a lot of shelving and aisles still left inside?

Comment

We are very very happy for you Shane, you deserve it! I know I don't have to tell you this but now is the fun part!

Jeff

Comment

Looks like an awesome building and location with tons of potential. Looking forward to many pics and updates about the build. Good Luck!
                        News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
                        Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

Comment

Originally posted by sophisticatedterror View Post
                          thats huge!!
                          you took the words right out of my mouth!

Good luck Shane, I wish you nothing but the best!

John
                          John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Hey Shane, Im not sure if thats going to work buddy, You may need something of a larger scale.........blahhhh!!! Holy crap man thats awsome!!!

Comment

Seriously Guys!

All your comments are always taken to heart with me. Its much needed and most welcomed! Just like when the news broke and the attack and drama that ensued and you guys came to the front of the lines with me!!! I CAN'T THINK YOU ENOUGH!

Coasterbp no there was no shelving thankfully its all removed for me so I can get to go pretty much straight to work. This work this is probably going to be the most stressful ,nerve wracking thing I have ever done and took on but with the Industry's support, the support of my family, friends, and crew and God watching over us I know I will be fine! Shane and its THANKS AGAIN GUY'S IT MEANS ALOT. Shane this time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Shane, I know in the past there have been rumors that have gone through the industry about a mammoth haunted attraction that haunters nationwide were coming together to build. If there was ever a location that it could be done, you my friend have it! Is there a reality show in your future???

Enjoy the ongoing journey my friend and know that you have an industry of friends who believe in your dream and in you! :smile:

Kel
                                sigpic
                                Kelly Allen
                                Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                                www.RaycliffManor.com
                                www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
                                X