DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays Pics

Last wall is up!!!!!! It's like 50,000sqft and it was done in 5 days ( again I cant get it all done but we will what we can) they were running electrical today and starting on OSB tomorrow. It's like our own extream make over except were starting from the top! Shane and its here ya go! Shane this time!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by graystone; 09-09-2010, 08:32 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Wowza, I've been lurking in the shadows of this thread. I just want to say AWESOME work! It looks like it will be quite an adventure for the guests! Can't wait to see it all done.

Comment

• looking great, you have so much room there.

Im sure it will all be awsome for this year and even better for next year when you can really work your magic!

Comment

• Looking good Shane. When do you open?
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

• Guys

You all here are my support with your encouragement and kind words you all are truly the best!! Damon we said Oct 1 however I may move it back to the 8th I will decied for sure in 2 weeks. Had a call from the Mayor today said he wanted to come out and visit me he had no idea what I was doing ( would have loved to got that call 6 months ago!!! Can I get an AMEN?) Also get this we booked an off season group of 500 that will be visiting Huntsville the 3rd week of April. The Von Braun Civic center called and asked if we would open for a privite group I am like well how many she said 500 to 700 people I am like ummm yeah we can do that . Shane and its finally! Shane this time!
            sigpic

Comment

• AMEN to that!!

And good job on the pre sales. I'll see you in a few weeks buddy!
              Brad Bowen
              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

• Originally posted by graystone View Post
                Had a call from the Mayor today said he wanted to come out and visit me he had no idea what I was doing ( would have loved to got that call 6 months ago!!! Can I get an AMEN?)
                This will probably fit in with that old saying about a bad idea/project being an orphan but a successful one has a thousand fathers. The mayor probably wants to come by for some free press about what a great guy he is, being business friendly and working so hard to help you get opened up.

You can't call him on it because then you have to worry about him throwing up road blocks next year. So you'll smile and shake hands with him for the newspaper photos and be happy about it because the alternative is so much worse.

Be sure and brush your teeth in the morning.

Comment

• Ok....

Tonight was a meeting of the minds. All OSB and Electrical will be done next week then the guys hit the around the clock thing! Shane and it's I am tired! Shane this time!!

P.S. sorry guys we had over 30 crew folks tonight and I got 6 pics and only 1 took will have to do them over this week!! I will get everyone on don't know what happened!!!
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

• Today

Did not stay long was working on press. I know all the bracing has been removed from the halls. Took these random pictures this morning I am sure it has changed since then. Shane and its just Shane right now.
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

• Awesome! You're catching up fast Shane. Thanks for posting it's looking great!

Eric
                      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Ok

Went to haunt at 8AM and it's 11:00PM! Here is some pictures from today. Fire Marshal was out today Robert is one of the best Fire Marshals a haunt could ask for! The electrical is 70% done. I been worried about the sprinkler too but it past all it's test! Finally I am feeling so much better. I have said this and will say it again Disturbia will be a good teaser year our year will be 2011 got tons of talent working for me and some big name Industry talent coming in for next year! Shane and its I am tired! Shane this time!
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

• Looking good Shane!

Wow, you are catching up quick! You must have a good team there (and a lot of them, too). Take a deep breath Shane, you will get it all done. Do the best you can with it, and that is all you can do. You know how us haunters are, no matter how much we do, we aren't happy with it. It will look great, and think of how much fun you will have during the next year tricking the place out for 2011, now that you will be past all of the first year hurdles.

Good luck,
                          Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
                          Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
                          www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

• Dewayne

Thanks brother your a good friend and neighbor you know what its been like. Shane and it's what fun we will have talking after this! Shane this time.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Todays Pictures

Now were starting on some rooms while others are being worked on lots going on! Shane and its this will be the death of me! Shane this time!
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic

Comment

• Looks awsome Shane!

Comment

Working...
                                X