Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cameo appearance

Originally posted by graystone View Post
    Check out the updated website tell me what ya think!!!! Shane and it's check it out! Shane

http://www.disturbiahauntedhouse.com
    The suttle cameo appearances you make in the new video are pretty cool. Is it 4 or 5 I counted? I couldn't tell if the last one was you turning into the hall behind an actor or not.
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• Lol

Originally posted by rfsystems View Post
      The suttle cameo appearances you make in the new video are pretty cool. Is it 4 or 5 I counted? I couldn't tell if the last one was you turning into the hall behind an actor or not.
      Actually I make only 2 ( I think LMAO) but I thought it was two!!! Good eye!!!! Shane and it's that was fun! Shane
      sigpic

Comment

• this thread

is pretty amazing... The photo documentation of your jouney in this thread has inspired many I'm sure. Keep up the great work.
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• thank you!!!!!!

Originally posted by rfsystems View Post
          is pretty amazing... The photo documentation of your jouney in this thread has inspired many I'm sure. Keep up the great work.
          rfsystems Thanks from a haunter comments like that makes it all worth while! Shane and THANKS AGAIN! Shane!!!
          sigpic

Comment

• Ticket Office

The Ticket Office has been very bland so just made it fun and added some filler! It's lit up at night with blue lighting and really looks cool just hard to pick up in a picture! Shane and it's what ya think? Shane
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Comment

• Couple More

Ticket Office filled!!! At the end where the room ends and you can see into a back room you cant see that if your on the front side so no one can see that although I could in thinking about it put a curtin up there.! Shane and it's back to the haunt! Shane
              Attached Files
              sigpic

Comment

• Looking good!

Looks good Shane! Hoping to get time to come check out the new changes this October! -Pierce
                Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
                "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
                sigpic
                flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

• Thanks!

Just wanted to make it a lil fuller! Shane and it's I did that! Shane
                  sigpic

Comment

• Brainstorm!!!!

Brainstorm need I say more? This is the cover to the packages that will be sold in Costco Stores. Shane and it's best there is! Shane
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by graystone; 07-23-2012, 08:26 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Looks great, congrats!

Thanks for the heads up the other day, everything worked out perfect.

Brett
                      Last edited by IF YOUR 555; 07-23-2012, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Brett

Originally posted by IF YOUR 555 View Post
                        Looks great, congrats!

Thanks for the heads up the other day, everything worked out perfect.

Brett
                        Great!!!!! Shane and it's anytime my friend anytime! Shane
                        sigpic

Comment

• Brainstorm

They do some great work, looks like you're all geared up for this season.
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• Everything looks awesome. Brainstorm rocks!

Comment

• I agree

Doug and the guys at Brainstorm ARE THE ONLY ONES I USE!! They have never missed their mark with me on any project!!!!! Chris at Rogues Hollow is the same way. Shane and it's I support them both! Shane
                              sigpic

Comment

• Green House!!!

Ok here is the first part of a two part green house that I have added this year... The first part is maze like with shelves you weave through it's real colorful with 2 man eating plants ( made my Haunt Tactics ) that will be in there that will be colorful also. The second part will feature an all dead room with all dead plants and a big venus fly trap ( made by Unit70 ) so we will get that done pretty quick! Shane and it's I thought it turned out good! Shane
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X