Planing Meeting Format HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planing Meeting Format HELP

Long story short the people who build and work in the haunt where I work are sick of dealing with the boss who always changes his mind and panics and leaves things to the last minute. Partly because he runs a Jellystone Campground so he has a lot to do but at the same time he knows how much time his house takes and he dosent manage his time or start planning in advance.
    So what the senior members and builders of the haunt want to do is sit down and have a meeting really soon to discuss ideas themes etc and plan out the haunted house.
    So what I would really like to hear from you experienced veterans is how you do these meetings. Is there a format or rule system that you follow? or do you all just take turns bouncing ideas around?

Normally the upper management (owners and managers) will have 2 or 3 meetings that consist of brainstorming at first and then narrowing things down over the next meeting or 2...

Then we start bringing in the different departments and let them expand on their areas until there is a solid game plan and then its off the races...

Just remember though, in the world of haunting there will ALWAYS be last minutes changes, emergencies, etc... Hell, one haunt I helped manage years ago didn't drive in the last screw until Halloween afternoon.
    Come see what lies BENEATH!
    www.cagleshauntedbarn.com

Comment

Working...
    X