Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What show, other than TransWorld, will you attend this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What show, other than TransWorld, will you attend this year?

Being that TransWorld is not an option for us this year unfortunately, I would like to know what other show, if any, you all are going to attend. Feel free to give a reason as well. Vendors, I'm talking to you too. Missing TW is going to hurt us so we need to be sure iwe make the right call here so your feed-back is very much appreciated!

MHC without a doubt!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I am going to MHC. Had thought about Hauntcon, but Iwith each passing day, it seems Len is really unorganized this year so it wont be worth going to...
      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Midwest Haunters
        missjayne
        Netherworld Haunted Attractions
        http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

MHC! We'll be vending and I'll be teaching there once again.
          Katie Lane
          Partner/VP
          Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
          sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Missed IAAPA for the first time in 13 years - Too busy, didn't want to go to Vegas.

Transworld is TOTALLY the focus -

85% on MHC - If so probably the bus as well, or maybe act at haunts don't know. That would be my reason to go, the tours and bring actors...
            The thing here is it is Summer and I can bring my son without taking him out of school.

MIGHT jump on a plane and hit Hauntcon or National, totally up in the air on that one, gonna wait til after Transworld to decide, see how those show form and how busy we get.

These Auctions are also eating dates, two good ones, Realm and Horrors -

Too much travel! I scaled back last year and the world didn't collapse, so maybe I will be done after St. Louis? Don't know.

Think I am just going to wait til after St. Louis.

Thanks!
            Ben Armstrong
            NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
            www.Fearworld.com
            www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

National only because it's in our home state. MHC definately with a crew because it's an awesome convention to get the actors on board again for the year.

Comment

I'll be at MHC for sure. Pretty sure I'll be at HC too...
                http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Here is a question geared more for the vendors. What buyers will we miss from TW that will not be at the other shows?

Comment

The main group of buyers will be at TW...so you'll miss the main group. Some of the other shows are great but mostly lean one direction or another not always strickly on major buyers... the TW show leans 110% on buyers. TW spends the most on marketing all the different groups of buyers from amusement parks to corn mazes, to well you guessed it haunt owners.

All the shows get different amounts of haunt owners to visit but only one is getting everyone are most everyone. Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

To answer your original question I will be vending at MHC and West coast haunt con. I am simply to busy during the spring to have time to vend the full run at TW, some years I dont even have time to go to TW.
                      Looking forward to the first West Coast Haunt convention and MHC.
                      Allen H
                      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

West Coast Haunters Convention.

I have to say, that while the vast majority of large haunt owners will be at transworld ( I wish I could go) there is still a need for regional events like ours.

Yes the big boys are going to buy all thier new goodies at transworld and all the big vendors will be there too. However not everyone can get away, afford or want to go to "THE SHOW".

I wish all well, I hope to see pictures from the show floor please and remember if you are not going to TW, there is always a smaller local events you can attend.

Ed Roberts
                        WCHC
                        www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com
                        Ed Roberts
                        Founder
                        The Nightmare Factory
                        www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
                        www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Comment

Tony,
                          I think my answer is obvious. LOL However, for you, and the other vendors out there, we are getting a booth at TW this year with the goal of convincing even more of the haunt owners to come to Columbus in June.

Comment

Going to Transworld and Transworld only. Just my opinion. I would suggest you being at all the rest of the shows to make up for your loss.
                            Damon
                            Damon Carson

Comment

Transworld and the new West Coast haunt convention. I can afford to drive a handful of actors/makeup people to Oregon, I can't afford to fly them to Columbus...wish I could.

Should be cool for them though.

-Joel-
                              Heartstoppers
                              Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
                              www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

Working...
                              X