Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What show, other than TransWorld, will you attend this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know of a lot of haunt owners who go to MHC so they can pick up their stuff from Scarefactory or Unit 70 so that is a plus on their side. Looks like MHC will have the most haunt tours, and Ohio and PA are probably the two top haunt states so its basically a TIE there...

I don't understand Hauntcon and Orlando but Orlando is the getaway tourist city but we've all been there a thousand times so I don't know what he comes up with to draw in attendance so I'll hold out judgement on that one.

Hard to say. They all have pros and cons.

MHC has the most attendance I'd say like probably 10 to 1 but we sold the same amount of magazines at MHC basically as we did Hauntcon so again hard to say.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I'll be at MHC, this will unfortunately be the first Hauntcon I've missed in 6 years.

Comment

We might be new and we might not have the biggest list of vendors or the most tours, but here we are none the less. Oh, and we are not going anywhere either, I plan to be around for a while. I have learned so much from doing this event, that I can't wit to get roilling on next years show!

See you all in MAY.

Ed
        Ed Roberts
        Founder
        The Nightmare Factory
        www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
        www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Comment

Pardon my ignorance, where can I learn at the MHC?

Chris
          Buy Scary Halloween Masks

Comment

MHC is like a mini Transworld. The vendor floor is much bigger than Hauntcon but about 1/4 to 1/2 the size of Transworld; none-the-less, last year was my first year and MHC was a great experience! Hands down it killed Hauntcon in my opinion. Classes were excellent and tend to be geared towards the acting/costumes/music side of haunting. This year, the Friday night haunt tour looks excellent and taking home at least 1 idea is worth the time and price, I have a feeling, one would walk away with tons of ideas. Again, the show floor and vendors are some of the top in the industry, atmosphere is very laid back and family friendly, I really enjoyed the Columbus area, plus it's only 1 1/2 hours away from Cincy, so I drove down and caught a baseball game too. On Saturday night, they have a huge party with costumes, makeup contests, etc... if you're into that sort of thing. Plus, they're also offering private classes on Sunday with some of the top haunters in the industry for more personalized 3-6 hour classes. I recommend this convention.

Comment

Working...
            X