Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haunted house for sale in Michigan Cheap!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted house for sale in Michigan Cheap!!!!

If this post looks familar-I had this haunt up for sale in November and the gentelman who was buying it had a heart attack. Everything that i own for my haunted house will be sold as a package deal. . The haunt can cover almost 5000 sq ft. I have 160 4x8' walls that are built with 2x4", 20' Vortex, 24' claustrophobic hallway, bottomless pit illusion, Clown room, bathroom scene, dungeon room, meat room, rat hallway with thick plexiglass to walk across, graveyard scene, jail cell, all the cd players you need with sound effects, all different sorts of lights and lighting options, 6 fog machines, 2 ground foggers, 2 bubble foggers, 10 large black lights and a bunch of small ones, 12 strobe lights, all the electrical cords and plugs that you would ever need or want, air cylinders, large vibrators, 10 blast vales " small air cannons", timers for pneumatic devices, random motors and valves for air 10 pressure mats, 4 large shock pads, all the cloth and curtains you would need for the dark hallways, All the bracing you need to connect the walls above, all of my props and decorations-theres lots more than in the pictures, large mirrors, 22 doors with spring and hinges, bunches of hooks-strings-springs-door handles-dimmer switches-on off switches, washer and dryer, refrigerator, toilet, all the costumes and masks, 48' box trailer for storage, and much more but thats just the main things. If you have any questions feel free to call me 989-553-4663.

Email me at davidgroosbeck@yahoo.com if you want pictures

Im asking $17,000 OBO
    Thanks,

David Groosbeck

Sent you an email David

Comment

heart attack

David,

Just wanted people to know that you are telling the truth about the guy with the heart attack. I was me and I will be going for bypass in the next week to correct a problem I have had from birth. Sorry David for being a pain and thanks for being understanding.

Austin
      Phatman

Comment

David - Have you received my email? Things have been kind of goofy on my end, missing emails, some people not getting replies, etc.

Comment

No Reasonable offer will be refused!!!

Comment

Is this haunt still for sale. I'm looking to buy one as soon as possible.

Jen

Jcondronauto@aol.com
            973-444-3079

Comment

i am also intrested xtremetormenthauntedhouse@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
              X