Trick or Treat Studios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trick or Treat Studios

Hello fellow Haunters. I wanted to tell you about our mask company, Trick or Treat Studios.

We are dedicated to bringing back the retro look and feel from the golden age mask making with high quality, affordable latex Halloween masks. With over 40-years combined experience and led by Nightowl legend Justin Mabry, our creative team includes the hottest artists from the independent mask making community.

The response from our showing at the 2010 Halloween and Costume Show was tremendous and the buzz is growing. Trick or Treat Studios was recently featured in Horror Hound Magazine, on Rotting Flesh Radio, and on countless horror sites and forums across the web. We’re running advertisements in Fangoria, Rue Morgue, and Horror Hound magazines and we’ll be a featured exhibitor at the 15th Annual Halloween and Attractions Show in St. Louis, so make sure to stop by booth #807 and add us to your Haunt.

We're currently taking orders now and building our initial inventory. The first wave of masks will ship in August, so if you want one of the first waves of masks for your Haunt, order now at www.trickortreatstudios.com.

Thanks for the support,
    Chris
    www.trickortreatstudios.com
    Buy Scary Halloween Masks

I met Chris at the Halloween Party show, and got to see their first line first hand. You can't beat these masks for the money.
    I also know the artists and you can expect great quality work to come out of this company.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Looking good guys cant wait to see you at the show.
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Thanks guys, looking forward to seeing you in St. Louis, booth 807

Make sure to say hi.

Chris

Comment

Great products man.

I really enjoyed having you all stop on Rotting Flesh Radio this week as well.

Looking forward to seeing you at TW.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
          http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
          "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
          http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

products

Great products line ! I like them and have to make a choice as to the one I want to buy
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
              Great products man.

I really enjoyed having you all stop on Rotting Flesh Radio this week as well.

Looking forward to seeing you at TW.
              Thanks Jonathan, it was a blast. Really appreciate you having us on and please make sure to stop by the booth at the Attractions Show next week.

Chris
              www.trickortreatstudios.com

Comment

Great lineup! Can't wait to see you at the show!
                Zach Wiechmann
                www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Nice, your masks on your web site takes me back to being a kid, old school, I like it!
                  Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Originally posted by SomeThingInTheIce View Post
                    Nice, your masks on your web site takes me back to being a kid, old school, I like it!
                    That was the whole goal behind our company, we wanted to be a throw back to the masks we liked when we were kids, which for me was about thirty years ago Boy I'm I getting old

Make sure to stop by the booth guys, I promise you'll be blown away when you see the production pieces.

Chris

Comment

Working...
                    X