Who makes and has available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who makes and has available

I am wondering who made the machine gun from last year. I am thinking it was Haunt Enterprise but not certain. Does anyone have one available? If so, how much. Post or send me a pm.

It was Digital sound and Lighting, they make a 60 caliber machine gun that is awesome if your into that sort of thing
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Thanks Allen. I am not however some of the guys at the haunt seem to think the noise would fit in. I am torn with my thoughts on the use of a gun type prop in the haunt.

I know there was a thread previous about the use of them. Anyone have any further thoughts both positive and negative?

We are going for a high energy and scare this year. That's why they feel it will make people uncomfortable and on edge. (Including myself).

Comment

the ones from dig sound and light are the propane and oxygen fired one....the one from haunted enterprises is air powered....pros and cons of both....air is less hassle....but not as loud...propane is louder...but a ton louder...sometimes an issue with fire martials as well....

Comment

The DSL one shoots a three foot flame when its fired, its awesome. I dont like them for haunts, I dont like guns at all honestly. In my mind a gun puts people in survival mode, people in survival mode are not scared.
          Allen H
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

It was haunted enterprises... I got one from Little Spider years ago and it's awesome.. we still use it and it scares the hell out of people... Mine has quite a bit psi going to it, peoples hats are always flying off their heads! lol

-Tim
            Tim Bunch
            House Of Horrors And Haunted Catacombs
            www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com

Comment

Working...
            X