No announcement yet.

basic actor guidelines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good tips and very well written! I try to get the actors as a sense of responsibility about their area and their props. This is your set and everything that happens in it is your responsibility including what to do in an emergency.

I have a PA system that can announce secret commands 'Mr Misty is getting frisky' aka problem at the front door and need some back up.... Is there a Simon Drake in the house - evacuate your area. I also hand out 'walkie talkies' and mikes for them to 'call' in problems.

No matter what the 'offical role' of the actors even it is pushing a lever they need to understand that they need to keep an alertness about them as well.

My actors are well looked after with food and drink as well. I have two 'spares' that walk around in grim reaper costumes and can stand in if possible if one of them need use the bathroom ;-)

Comment

Amen Smacky!...well written...
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Final bump for the season. Feel free to copy this out for your actors or even modify it to better suit your needs.
        "To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Working...
        X