CostumeVixen.com is For Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CostumeVixen.com is For Sale!

If you've ever considered getting into the Halloween retail business, but weren't sure how, it doesn't get any easier than this! Up for sale is CostumeVixen.com - an already built retail website AND the inventory that goes along with it!

As the owner of Halloween Asylum, I thought I would find a new product line to expand into for 2009 so I launched the retail website CostumeVixen.com. It features beautiful women's costumes and accessories. I built the website myself (it's actually quite easy to maintain) last summer. I am really happy with the way it all came out. But it didn't take long for me to realize you can't just jump into selling another line of products simply because they're related to your favorite holiday. My love is for all things scary! If you call my office we can easily get into a long conversation about the quality and usability of all of the horror masks and props I sell, but call and ask me about a sexy costume and I kinda fall flat on my face... it's just not my thing.

So, after a season of putting only minimal time and effort into the site (admittedly I never changed the home page since it was first built), I have decided that I just don't have the time or desire to devote more of my effort to Costume Vixen. My heart lies with Halloween Asylum and helping make nightmares come true! Halloween Asylum has been my main business since 2001 and anything that pulls my time from that just won't work.

Therefore, I have a fantastic opportunity for anyone who loves costumes, especially for women. I am looking to sell the Costume Vixen website and all inventory that goes with it (about $13,000 wholesale in stock). Inventory includes costumes from Leg Avenue, Dreamgirl, Mystery House, Delicious Sexywear, and more! The website has a custom designed logo by Brainstorm Studios, is very easy to shop, and I think the graphics are clean, simple, and very eye catching. I am asking $15,000 for the entire package - website and domain name can be transferred to a new owner, so if you buy it, you can be open for business immediately. Price is almost entirely the inventory - the cost of the full website is only $2,000.

I think this website could really take off if someone wanted to devote some time marketing it and keeping the content fresh. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email me or give me a call at 413-543-1117. I am willing to discuss reasonable offers as well. Or perhaps you're only interested in the inventory, that's also a possibility.

Thanks for looking!
    Nancy

Working...
X