Fog machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fog machines

Who sells the best fog machine and juice or what does your haunt use?

I mainly use the Martin brand of machines...although these are higher end, they will last longer and perform a lot better. We use the magnum 2000 series and have no issues...as far as fluid....cant go wrong with froggys fog.

Kale

Comment

Froggy's fog is by far the best the have several different types of fluid for different applications they arent always the cheapest but they have good products and they back there product.

also there fog doesnt seem to bother actors or guests with asthma as much as other fluids

Comment

i also agree, froggy's fog juice is great! other fog machines you might want to check out for quality is Lemaitre...they aren't cheap, but they will last. don't waste money on the cheap party city/spencer's fog machines...they're noisey and burn out quick.

steve o.
        H5
        "the boogeyman is real, and you found him"

Comment

Froggy's Fog has been my favorite ever since I learned about them. They have incerdible customer service, and really know their stuff. Plus, they have different solutions for different effects, definitely check them out.

Comment

I've never ventured outside of Gemmy, personally. I swear by mine. I've had one for over 10 years and it's still pumping strong. Our haunt had a few "Party City" brand foggers and they're clogged/don't pump. We tried Froggy's juice last year and it was great. Before I had Froggy's I ordered my juice from the American DJ catalog.
            O'Shawn McClendon
            Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

We just ordered our fog juice from Froggy's Fog http://www.froggysfog.com/ They have a haunt show special going that ends today. If you use coupon code PRETHS when purchasing their fluids, you'll receive a 20% on your order! This is only valid; however, if you pick up your order at the TW Haunt Show, but this way you save on shipping as well! They do have the best fog juice we've found!

Kel
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Originally posted by freak 'n' stein View Post
                I've never ventured outside of Gemmy, personally. I swear by mine. I've had one for over 10 years and it's still pumping strong. Our haunt had a few "Party City" brand foggers and they're clogged/don't pump. We tried Froggy's juice last year and it was great. Before I had Froggy's I ordered my juice from the American DJ catalog.
                Think you'll stay with Froggy's? What I love most about them is their customer service, I had a long phone call with them about creating a black light reactive colored fog juice that I made, which I'm glad I never used in a haunt, and only once for a party, turns out that the way I made if, if breathed in for a long amount of time it could be potentially dangerous. But the fact they worked with me and actually tried it out was fantastic! I hope we're able to make a safe black light reactive colored fog one day!

Comment

We have used them all, even the cheap-o fog machines from the party store, when in a crunch!

You get waht you pay for, and if you take good care of your machine it shold last you a while. Machines used outside need to be protected from the elements.

Clean your machines regularly.

Might I also recomend tis site for fog machines, we have done business here for years, great serice, great people. www.djdepot.com

As for fog juice, I hear it's froggys all the way, we are going to be using their product this season, so we can report back after next year.

Ed Robets
                  www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com
                  Ed Roberts
                  Founder
                  The Nightmare Factory
                  www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
                  www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Comment

Fog Machines

Greetings all~

I do have to mirror what everyone else has said about Fog Juice ..Froggys is great... I used it for the first time this year for my home haunt (after years of buying the $15 to $20 bottles of fog juice from Wal- Mart or Spirit) .... and dang did it fog the place up LOL... wont get that stuff again after trying Froggys.

As far as Machines in general.. I HAVE had great luck with the "el cheapos" from Wal mart or Spirit... another place I have gotten foggers from is Factory Card Outlet ... I have 3 of them that have lasted a good 5 or 6 years now .. and still going strong... Chauvet is the brand name ...

As has already been said .. as long as you keep it maintained they WILL last a LONG time.... even the "el cheapos" ... biggest thing is KEEPING IT CLEAN .. and when you go to store it at the end of the season .. MAKE SURE to store it WITH some fluid in the tank... it doesnt have to be much ... maybe a cup full or so .. just make sure that it runs thru the system so there is juice in the "exchanger" so it keeps the interals lubricated.

Also, when you take the foggers out of storeage (just my regular thing that I do each season and during the "off season" ... other people may do different things) run about a 1/4 of the tank with DISTILLED water.. and about a tablespoon of vinegar (depending on the size of the tank).. kind of like cleaning a coffee maker.. it gets all the "crud" out of the heat exchanger...just make sure when you do that its in a WELL VENTILLATED area ( it stinks to high hell LOL )

These of course are just MY opinions/thoughts...every one will have differing opinions/thoughts on the matter .

Either way hope it helps

~LoneWolf

Comment

Working...
                    X