Very profitable Farm is seeking a financial partner for theme park 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very profitable Farm is seeking a financial partner for theme park 2010

We are opening a Halloween scream park at our huge farm on the east coast. Already in place is hayrides and barns. The farm has an exsisting customer base of 30K people every October from all local states. We are seeking a private partner to come in for 1/3 of gross sales for a two year period. VERY good location on this operating farm.

Seeking $50,000 for a 1/3 partner. Please contact us if you are a serious investor who can move by April.

Best,
    Lucy
    ridinghoodinc@yahoo.com

Beware!!!! (Please read this whole post, you will thank me)

I have seen tons of post by this email on craigslist about this very subject, I have even emailed them before several times asking for more information on who they were because they say they are veteran hanunters from Salem MA, but I know all of the veteran Salem haunters, so I figured this might be a friend of mine. So I inquired, but they never responded. So I figured I would try to see if I could find a phone number for them and call, because maybe my email got lost in cyberspace and they didnt get it, so I searched the email address on google, and found a post by them on a website called listown.com, in this add they left a 978 phone number (look for yourself to get the number). So I figured I would try to do a reverse look up of the phone number and see if I knew who owned the phone number, but nothing came up. So then I just tried putting the phone number in google, and a bunch of things come up, one in particular where a person with that phone number is trying to sell a 1999 Chrysler Sebring on a website called trovitcars.com, and then I found a different email address for the person with this phone number, it was there first name, middle initial, and last name @yahoo.com. My jaw hit the floor, because anyone who has been on this board for more than a couple of years will recognize this persons name, and will definatley tell you to stay as far away from this person, their haunts, their website, there business and anything to do with them. I cant say their name because I will get a call from their lawyer with threats of being sued for slander, but if you search "scam artist beware" on this forum, you might be able to see who I am talking about.

Consider Yourself Warned!

Will people ever learn? Just because you change your name to Lucy, get a new user name, make up a place called Pumpkin Moon Farms, and sign up for a new free yahoo account, dosnt mean people wont remeber what happened in the past! How many people can you try to screw?
    The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

Nice catch, I looked it up and you are dead on!!!!! He has not been around for some time, must have been cooling his heals in jail, where he should be now.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

investment

I own 7 haunted houses and build haunts for radio stations 18 years experience i have several ideas for you call 864-934-6936 rocky elrod thanks

Comment

I dont mean to be rude rockandtiff, but did you read my post? I'm actually surprised that Hanf A Domous didnt predict this person trying to sneak back in some how.

You'll have better luck investing in Toyota than you will if you give a penny to this so called Lucy character. Ask them who they are and what they have done in the past, ask for some references, ask them their past jobs so you can consult with the previous partners and find out what they thought of the experience with them. Find out if they are a reliable company that delivers what it promises, hell go ahead and ask for an opinion about them right here in this message board. Trust me, research who you partner up with before you do anything.
          The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

only scam artist that comes to mind in salem is erik karlson, and go ahead erik i dare you to get your fake ass lawyer to call me.i will even let u pay the court costs to recoupe the rest of my money. also if this is the same guy im thinking of he is all over the net asking people for money.go get a dam job!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bingo! Stay Away!

Comment

Lets call a thief a thief

If this is Erik the a**hole stay away from him an for that matter his website
                Spookyplanted.com

Comment

Your right nightmairs, except you spelled the website wrong. It is spookyplanet.com. Not only do they list brand new products that they do not have, and can not get (because the company who makes it will not deal with them), they have also been known to sell used products that they do not even own, and take the money and run. I just took a look at the website to get a good laugh, and to my surprise they have a link on the site that says "We Finance". I'm just curious, but if they offer financing to other people, why are they having such a hard time getting the $50,000 for their own attraction? If you offer financing to other people, $50k shouldnt be a big deal to get for yourself. I also called the phone number listed on the website, but is it any surprise that the only phone number on the website, 877-Be-SCARY is currently out of service?

He is scum, plain and simple.

Comment

like george bush once said..............

WATCH YOUR WALLETS ! (folks) spend your money at transworld and the national haunters convention, (valley forge, Pa)

Comment

This just came up on my facebook for a friend suggestion hahahahahaha:

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages...64999&ref=pymk

At least now I have a face to put to the guy who screwed me over.

Comment

I just laughed myself right off of my chair.
                        Kevin
                        MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Thats a real cute scarf he is wearing. I'm surprised he is going by his real name.

Here is one of his recent wall postings? Never ends, maybe one of his friends will fall for his trap!

Erik Peter CarlsonCurrently raising capital for a feature. If interested in details as an investor, please contact!

Comment

Love to meet artistic and talented people and then ripping them off!
                            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Then there is this email going around:

Hello All!

12 Year old Halloween Retail Business for Sale - $40,000. This business has been doing close to $150,000. It has done $200,000 in past years but owners are going into other business opps. The business is self contained - you do not need to stock any merchandise, everything is drop shipped. You get the web site itself - Spooky Planet International, LLC which itself cost about $20,000 over the past five years.

The purchase will include:
                              - 1 month of set-up assistance
                              - Web Domian Spooky Planet International, LLC
                              - Web site Spooky Planet International, LLC
                              - All contact information for all vendors and a proper introduction to each
                              - An in-person welcome (we will fly to you in the USA)
                              - Huge mailing list of 12 years of customers
                              - All logos, designs and trade names - estimated cost at $10,000
                              - All manuals and documents that were prepared to start selling store franchises
                              - All internal contacts including web master and etc.
                              - 1 year free of hosting.

This is a great way to get into the business without spending tons of money on buying merchandise and stock. Please, only serious E-mails only.

Spooky Planet Team
                              SPI, LLC
                              spookyplanet@aol.com

Comment

Working...
                              X