• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbia haunt Tour

Just a reminder for those on the fence.

The Columbia Haunt Tour: Fearfest and Necropolis Haunted House

Friday, March 26
    Doors open at 8:00 p.m.

(Motor coaches leave the front of the Convention Center at 7:00 p.m. sharp!)

This Haunt tour is a double feature of fright, with tours of two haunted attractions in Columbia, Missouri (Fearfest and Necropolis). For one low price guests will experience two haunted attractions with two decidedly different approaches towards content and operation. This is your chance to see these premier haunted attractions. Guests can choose to drive directly to the attractions, or take advantage of motor coach service that are provided from the HAAShow. Fearfest Haunted House is offering a FREE, special "Lights On" tour at the end of the evening. The house lights will be turned on and guided tours will be given. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to see what goes on behind the scenes and find out how we make Fearfest one of Columbia’s best haunts.

We are down to our last bus and it is filling up!

Get your tickets today at www.columbiahaunttour.com for this event.

Greg
    Fearfest
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Looking forward to it!

Got our tickets last week...
    Jordan Renda
    www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Comment

Hey Greg! Will tickets be avaible at your haunt? I'm unsure if I'm going... and I may not know until the night of... Also, is there the posibility of just seeing your place?

Let me know!
      Zach Wiechmann
      www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Ya, went last year and am really looking forward to going through your place again...
        www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

yes tickets will be available at the doors for either attraction. Thanks guys for the positive feedback last year. Looking forward to your comments about this year.

Greg
          Fearfest
          Greg Allen
          scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
          X