X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Product teaser

Ok,
    We have been busier this past R&D season than ever
    here is a proof of the catalog that will be handed out at the Hauntshow next week.
    And we will also have one product at the show that is not finished yet. But you will love it. It is a "Scare Box" It is a queue-line actor scare. It is a puppet built into an illusion that looks like the actor is just carrying this distressed box but really it is a puppet monster in the box ready to jump our at your customers.

We added:
    -5 new oversized costumes.
    1 is the Rock Golem which happens to be the single biggest costume we ever built for this industry.
    We also developed a track system that can support from 400 to 900 lbs for any of our costumes or huge oversized Actor operated animations we now have the capability to build to use with this system. Another costume is Cletis Slackjaw a 9' inbred freak. Gas Mask Maniac. a 9' techno terror, a 7' bloody bull, and the Hollowman a form fitting latex suit made possible by Headless Horseman hayrides.

-6 new my Pet zombies. We are also able to take any zombie head prop or mask from any company and make a zombie out of it for you.
    -tons of new wall decor items. and bringing back some old ones.

Lost of new gory details that can all be used together as a COMPLETE SCENIC PACKAGE called the "House of Gore"

-Zombie head plaques with hands to hold the weapon the zombie was killed with, or without hands. And tons of zombie heads to choose from. Plus a zombie face plaque. Again, many faces to choose from.

-Barrel toppers. We developed a new product called a barrel topper that allows you to throw this panel on top of a closed drum and it makes it look like the drum is full of gore. 2 models to choose from. and several finishes to choose from to fit most any theme.
    -Gore pile is similar as above except you just toss it on the floor for a super easy detail.

-Gore Trays. Zombie food packaged in food service trays.

-Several new severed heads

-Actor props: several new small actor props hatchet, wrench, mini sledge, and femur bone. We did these for a movie so it was easy to bring them to market. But the best of all these is our ability to take any one of our severed heads, zombie heads etc... and mount on a rope handle so your actors can shake in the face of your customers. We have been doing this for years but now with over 50 heads to choose from you can get several to use without them looking the same.

-5 neck biters. We addded 3 new neck biters to our line. Neck biters are also actor props that allow you to interact and distract your customers. Clown biter, baboon biter, and a gargoyle biter.

-And a new flat backed corpse called Gnarly Natalie. It is a very detailed blank corpse we can do tons of "custom gorification". We can detail this corpse out so many different ways you can get several and they will all look completely different. Makes a great autopsy corpse. We can even add a head.

Please let us know what you think. We also love the feedback. And if there is something you would like, just let us know. We do custom work all the time.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gore Galore; 03-17-2010, 08:02 AM.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Kevin nice new line. I like the barrel toppers and the line of zombie heads. What do they sell for?
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Kevin!

Eveything looks amazing! Shane and its I can't wait to see! Shane this time!!
      sigpic

Comment

Wow Kevin... stuff looks great!!! can't wait to see it all at the show!!!

-Tim
        Tim Bunch
        House Of Horrors And Haunted Catacombs
        www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com

Comment

Kevin,
          You are an impressive dude, great job! Looks very awesome. Its very cool of a vendor to go over the top with new products when they know its a high risk year. You are an asset to the industry and I hope other vendors have pushed as hard as you.
          see you at the show!
          Allen H
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Very, very awesome stuff. I love the detail and creativity!

- Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
            www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
            Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Thanks for the complements,

We really are trying to up the bar on ourselves and develop some beneficial product lines for our customers , you guys.

Damon,
              the Meat and bone Barrel topper is $145. You just throw it on top of a barrel and you are done. If you buy 2, it is so detailed that all you have to do is turn it 180 degrees and it looks like a completely different piece.
              The Floater Barrel topper is $130 since it is a simpler to paint design. And you just add some 2x4s inside the drum and drop the panel 3" into a drum.
              Both can be painted in 3 different ways at the same price.
              Bloody, Tar, and 3D toxic. But a Barrel topper package of 2 meat and bone barrel toppers, 1 floated barrel topper in blood finish and 1 gore file in blood finish and get a special price.

The Zombie heads on plaques come in different styles so they are different prices.
              The heads on plaques with hands cost $175
              The heads with no hands are $145

Another item not in the catalog, and I am really excited about this.
              Is a Zombie Head Split in half and mounted on 2 wooden bookends. Honestly, I needed a couple sets of bookends for my own book shelf and this is what I came up with. The heads are filled with a very heavy material so they won't have any trouble holding the books up. Cost is $175 a set. The fun part is again so many heads to choose from.
              I will post pics when complete.
              Kevin R. Alvey
              info at gore-galore.com
              www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Great new line of products!!! I am really digging the zombie head plaques. I will be getting a few of these at the show for sure.

Keep up the great work.

Comment

thanks Willy,

We put alot of thought into the product lines this year. I never thought we could put more thought than usual but we did. I think ALL vendors are being very thoughtful and selective to what they are doing. It is a dangerous market right now. Doing the wrong thing can be disastrous.

You know we always build several giant costumes (IT IS IN MY BLOOD), and some zombies. But not toooo much else.
                  But this year we worked heavily to come up with a whole array of different budget items so everyone could be happy in our booth.
                  Other companies do lots of cool animals on plaques but no body is doing zombies so we thought we better do it before somebody else gets the idea.

And if you want we can even do an adoption certificate for it. Or a limited addition "KILL" certificate.

We will see you there at Booth 2010 with 6 booths for your approval.

Oh, I have to say this
                  "Just look for the Giant Bloody Splat in the sky"
                  Last edited by Gore Galore; 03-18-2010, 06:55 AM.
                  Kevin R. Alvey
                  info at gore-galore.com
                  www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Amazing Herr Gore, das ist sehr schon!
                    Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Matt,
                      Is this the translation?

Amazing Mr. Gore, it's very even!

LOL!

I look forward to seeing what you have in your goodie bag Matt.
                      Kevin R. Alvey
                      info at gore-galore.com
                      www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Kevin

As always you never cease to amaze me! Great looking stuff man
                        Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

I LOVE IT ALL MAN. BTW going to call you this weekend or catch up at TW. We need to talk a bit.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                          http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                          "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                          http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

thanks Tater,
                            That is nice of you to say
                            Sure Jonathan
                            Just trying to get finished up for the show.

Here is also the book ends image I promised.
                            And I am happy to say they turned out wonderfully heavy so they do a great job as bookends.
                            Again, we have close to 50 heads to choose from to make these.
                            I know we would probably not sell too many for haunts to use in scenes, except for a haunted library. But I was thinking more for haunt owners offices. Who couldn't use split zombie head bookends. LOL!
                            AND what a good conversation piece.
                            I know I will be making 4 sets for my own use and I am making a set for my nephew.
                            Yes, I am trying to break him into haunting.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Gore Galore; 03-18-2010, 01:30 PM.
                            Kevin R. Alvey
                            info at gore-galore.com
                            www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Kevin,

Wow, we know who has not been sitting on their thumbs! That is a lot of new products.

I really like the bookend idea. Some of the best haunt products come from our own necessity. Great job!
                              Regards,
                              Jeff Londos
                              Monster-Tronics
                              Innovators in Haunt Technologies
                              www.Monster-Tronics.com
                              Proud Member of the Halloween and Haunt Vendor Association
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpYFWm4BNmc

Comment

Working...
                              X