Graystone Manor DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a dvd

chuck weber po box 151 hatboro pa 19040 thanks! (brandon from terrorfield thanks you too !)

Comment

Anybody that wants this DVD, get it!!!!!

It's well worth the money. I really like how these guys edited the footage, and it shows pretty good how scenes work.

Honestly I wish it showed a walk thru of Graystone, to show the layout and how each scene is set up, but maybe that'll be on the next dvd.

Anyways.... Worth the money!!!
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Must Have DVD

Pick up this DVD ! The Graystone Manor DVD is a must for any collection. Great walk thru footage, interviews, detail galore and the house band, "The Cornstalkers" warm you up as you begin your Graystone experience. Hats off to Shane Dabbs Productions and Jonathan Clifton at Haunted Reel for a great ride ! Thank you again, Shane !

Comment

Chuck

Glad you liked it! Shane and its keep watching! Shane this time!
          sigpic

Comment

thank you for autographing my copy

it's a nice tribute and the personalization makes it more collectable of a DVD. Great move on your part ! thanks, man . Please keep us posted of your future plans.

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
              My next video will be the building of Disturbia from start to finish. I will be showing you interviews with building inspectors, fire marshalls, ect everything you want and need to know about building a haunt from start to finish! Shane and its get ready! Shane this time!!
              Now that I can't wait for.

Comment

the place is huge!!!!!

can't wait to see what he's going to do there. hopefully there will be a DVD on this new place from start to finish. a fine compliment to the GRAYSTONE MANOR DVD

Comment

nice of you to send

a GRAYSTONE MANOR DVD to John Elks. Shane, you are the man all the time! very generous of you.

Comment

Chuck

Thanks the sales of the DVD have been better than I expected! I sent off a several just this week. If anyone else wants one they are $20.00 inculding shipping! Shane and its just let me know! Shane this time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Great DVD!

Hi Shane! Like everyone else has said, I thought the DVD was just awesome! Your set detail looks amazing, and you have some very talented actors and makeup artists.

Loved the live snake (and the lady who walked past it!) "Uh uh... That is real... That is R E A L. Aw merciful heaven!" LOL. I also liked the overhead scare toward the end of the Asylum - was that a chainsaw he was using for the sparks?

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun! Can't wait to see Disturbia!

Keith

Comment

Graystone dvd

I watched the graystone dvd yesterday and I must say I thought it was extremely kick-butt!! Shane and his crew did a heck of a job on that. Very detailed! I loved that part with the snake too. Although I really dont like them. But I LOVE WATCHING OTHERS GET FREAKED OUT by them!! HAAA!

Seeing all the awesome sets and the patrons reactions and reviews was great. It dont take long at all to see how Shane strives for perfection..and it definately shows!! As cool as Graystone was, I really cant wait to see Disturbia.

A big THANK YOU goes out to Shane for putting together such a great video showcasing his haunt. And all the work showing his new project. Very COOL!

Lots of class....Thanks Shane!
                        Kelly Anderson
                        Owner- Halloween Undercroft
                        http://www.halloweenundercroft.com/
                        Owner- Haunt Your House llc

Comment

Guys!

Again thanks so much! Shane and its with a smile! Shane this time.
                          sigpic

Comment

I have a feeling that the Disturbia dvd will sink this one.....it beter Shane ha!

Comment

Got DVD?

If you want a DVD for your haunt, I am booking shoots now. I have 8 slots for shooting in October of this year. I produced Shane's DVD, so you know what your are getting. If you have questions i will be glad to answer them, or if you think you might want me to produce a DVD for you- send me an email: hauntedreel@gmail.com

Thanks and be safe!
                              jc
                              Jonathan
                              hauntedreel@gmail.com

Comment

I dont know if this was answered before, but are there any youtube videos or any place to see some clips of the DVD?

DA

Comment

Working...
                                X