need some ideas on wat i can do in it?

Do you mean acting or set design wise?

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

acting

for acting in

Comment

Bury yourself in a deep hole and stay in it Mudsticky.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

chain link acting

Depending on what your lighting and layout is like...its easy to mess with people in chain link. Best thing to do is have cues on the floor and know your layout. You can constantly taunt them and startle them from near the exit or on opposite sides of the fence...

We had one at an attraction I worked for and even I got lost acting in it sometimes and worked it into my act. Depending on your acting style and if you want to actually be acting or straight scaring...chain link is pretty versatile.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

We have a chainlink maze section at SCREAMS. One of the actors favorite tactics is to stalk a group from the other side of the fence, that are going towards an opening, its a good shock to the group when their tormentor can get at them. Be careful with that and choose your victim carefully because if you end up with someone who is not scared then all you can do is tap dance while they stare at you.
            Vocalization is key if you have limited hiding spots, I like to keep talking to them and throw out phobia triggers until I get a bite, then I know what to harp on.
            Allen H
            www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
            http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Working...
            X