Corn maze tech help intrest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corn maze tech help intrest?

I have designed and built my own 20 acre corn maze for 9 years. At last years show in St. Louis guys on elevator saw my ID and asked me questions. They said they learned more from me in 10 minutes than seminar they attended. Any intrest if I put together a SMALL meeting Sat. night in St. Louis and share info with how to build a good maze designed for function, guest enjoyment and patrolling. If you have contracted with a national company to cut your maze this will not benefit you this year. See examples of my work at www.bestmaze.com. Looking for people in states other than Michigan who would become Bestmaze 3, Bestmaze 4, and so on under my website. Please email me at mark@bestmaze.com if interested.

The website is bare bones. Do not let that fool you about maze.

Comment

Are you going to www.cornparty.com we are going!!!!

Its next week!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Those designs in incredible! You guys are really talented!

Comment

Larry; Not headed there as it is a meeting for one of the national cutting companies that travels the world mowing a maze into a corn field with GPS. They charge several thousand each year for the service. I design and lay out my own maze and willing to let a few in on my techniques. These "big picture" mazes have too many long boring paths in them. The maze pattern has to fit the picture. My style lets me carve a few small pics into maze AND THEN BE AS TWISTED AND DEVIOUS WITH MAZE FLOW AS I WANT. My system uses towers so 4 maze cops can see 80% of all maze paths at any time. National cut mazes do not do this. I have found certain patterns of turns keep people walking in circles and only try the last path (the correct one) usually after exhausting all other options. My maze flow keeps people bumping back into their group. Many hired maze cutters throw groups on opposite side of field right away and people spend the night frustrated looking for friends (or kids) instead of enjoying the maze. That meeting has nothing I want so to speak.

Comment

Working...
          X