Alien War walkthrough...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien War walkthrough...

Anyone have any info on the Alien War walkthrough that was in Europe several years ago? I've heard little about it, and there is a web site about it stating that it may be starting back up again to tour around and possbily include a tour through the states....

Here's the website

www.alienwarstory.com

Anyone have any more info on this?

Thanks alot!

-=BP

I've heard about it, but unfortunately I really don't have any more information. I did hear that they set up the walk through under a train station in London, so the sounds of the trains passing overhead added to the effect. I thought that was a great idea!
    sigpic
    Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Comment

Natural sound effects can add to the "Scary" factor, for instance the ones heard coming from the rear of my jeans, I blame it on others who must have done this because they got scared here!?
      One night as some people were here to hear the straight ghost story I said (with much drama) "Listen closely...do you hear the ghosts whispering to us?"
      Then you know what happened!
      Yes! It was the voice of the ghost of my chili dog!"
      "Wu-wu-wu-wooof!"
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim "Ghost of a chili dog" He..He..
        Ghoul Town

Comment

Alien War

The"Alien War" used to be in Londons Trocadero on the lower Level and had
          a smal Entrance and Marquis on the streetlevel close to Piccadilly Circus.
          It was mainly a Tourist Trap where small groups (not more then ten) where
          chased through a maze by an Actor who portraits one of the Marines. There
          was much Fog, two or maybe three Alien-Animation and finaly a Guy in the
          Alien Suit. That was all it was. The Attraction closed down I guess about
          seven years ago. Parts of it moved to another Place in England but the
          whole thing was not to successful. There have always been rumors that
          they will reopen the place but they have to compete with "The Chamber"
          at Madame Taussaud's and "The London Dungeon" and both Attraction are
          better and they give their costumers more for their money then a five
          Minute chase thru dark hallways. That's it from Europe. See you at TW

Comment

and again the European.
            Here is a propper link to the creaters of the attraction. It discribes the
            whole walkthrough and has a few pictures. They say that it took around
            20 minutes to go through the attraction but as I remember it, it was
            much shorter. I think the theme is great, also the fact, that you where
            driven through the facillity by the actor, cause he could make the pace
            of the attraction. But that is again the trouble. Because if he is not so
            good or not motivated enough he would screw the thing up. And that
            is what happened there sometimes.

www.harryharris.com/alienwar.htm

Comment

Working...
            X