St. Louis - Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Louis - Weather

First off its FREEZING HERE... and its suppose to snow today, hoping its not because we have baseball games.

Either way...

next week its suppose to be highs around 60's and lows around 38 rain possible for Thursday night. OUCH behind the scenes tour...

DO NOT COME UNTIL YOUR TIME PLEASE Don't want anyone yelling at me for making you stand in the rain but that is exactly what will happen... make sure you dont' come until 7 or 8 or 9 or between those hours.

Please.

If it rains on Thursday and you are waiting for your time feel free to stand in our workshop.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

So looks like the weather is going to be GOOD!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Snow, snow, snow! We had out test run out at Fearfest last night to get our actors warmed up and used to the new modifications we made during the winter.
    Everything went very well but the weather sucked lol. Had about 2" of snow plus rain. They are calling for 50's on Monday so I hope this will be the last snow of the year! Come on spring. Come on Transworld. Come on Columbia Haunt Tour!

See you at the show and The Columbia Haunt Tour.
    Get your tickets at www.columbiahaunttour.com

Greg
    Fearfest
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Unfortunately the weather has a negative impact on our spring break event. Friday's attendance was the poorest I think we've ever seen and Saturday we had to cancel becuase of the severe nature of the weather. Let's just hope the weather goes as forecasted for the rest of the week. Last time I looked the forecast looked good. Today it's still snowing/sleeting/freezing. I'm with Greg... Come on Spring!!!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I know. I can't believe it, snowing in East Texas two days into spring Geeeze!!! I'm with you COME ON SPRING!! My friend living in Oregon is in warmer weather.......
        http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

It must be that good ole Global Warming.
          Spooky Wishes
          Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Working...
          X