Hauntworld Magazine issue 24 / How to Detail Your Haunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld Magazine issue 24 / How to Detail Your Haunt

Hauntworld Magazine 24 is printed and sitting in our office...if you are a subscriber you can stop by our booth and PICK THEM UP so we will NOT mail you a magazine. All subscritpion not picked up at the show will be mailed after the show.

Just an update on that end....

How to Detail Your Haunted House - It will be duped in time for the show its almost done. Its going to the dup house on Monday and we'll have it back on Wed. If you ordered this DVD from our website it will ship after the show. If you want to save the shipping pick it up at the show itself...

The DVD is probably our best one we've ever produced ever... its pretty cool with lots of GREAT detail tips. I think we are going to do a whole line of them about scares and a second detail video showing some foam carving junk like that.

Doing the Darkness was the PERFECT project to make this DVD...so if you like the photos of the Darkness get the DVD.

Its on sale and will ship next week www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com.

Larry

PS: I know you are going to find this hard to believe but... Hauntworld Magazine 25 is also almost done. Its getting designed already...yeah I know. We will sit on it until June and then print it plus ship it... we are on top of this thing... HUH?
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
Working...
X