Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to introduce Leonard Pickel???

I have to introduce Leonard Pickel?

So being that I am the all day host of the Speed Seminars on Wednesday, I decide to go over the itinerary with a fine tooth comb to make certain I didn’t miss anything. It was then that I saw it…3:15 to 3:45…Leonard Pickel!!! I can’t believe my eyes. How could I have missed this? I mean this is sooooo great. Imagine, I have to introduce Leonard Pickel in front of almost 200 people. THIS IS GREAT. I have been waiting 5…no no 10….no wait…15 years for a chance like this. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me. But then I thought maybe this is some mistake….some cruel hoax being perpetrated on me by Transworld…I called Jen late last night.

I said “Jen…are you kidding me…I gotta intro this guy”? She said…”YES YOU DO”. I said… “think of the ramifications…think of the industry…there is no good that can come of this YOU KNOW ME” I said… “If you want I’ll quit…I’ll step down” she said…”NO YOU WON’T” I said “I’ll rip up my contract” she said “I HAVE ANOTHER COPY”. I said… “Maybe Pickel won’t show” she said “I WON’T LET HIM OUT OF HIS CONTRACT” I said… “Think of the atom bomb being dropped on Nagasaki…think of Krakatoa East of Java, think of the earthquake in Haiti…think of Larry and Shane NOT posting on Hauntworld….is this your final answer”? She said… “YES IT IS”.

And so the die is cast. This is it…the moment of truth is upon me. Vindication…my own personal “day of rage” has come. Oh…I’ll be CERTAIN to make it worth everybodys while to be there. If you haven’t purchased your ticket for one of the few remaining seats…then let this be your reason. This is gonna be BIGGER & BADDER than a WWE Smackdown!!! I’m crossing the Rubycon…I’ve been to the mountain top and I’ve seen the promised land. Tonight I’m not fearing ANY MAN. This is it…the real deal. I’ll be standin tall and doin it all…there in St Louis with my trunk of funk!!! This is as real as it gets…this time it’s personal. Get your tickets now…GET Your Tickets Now…GET YOUR TICKETS NOW.

Try not to have too much fun with that Rich. Oh what the HELL GO FOR IT!!!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

I love this industry
      Last edited by FEAR ASYLUM; 03-21-2010, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Hell and Heaven come together, Fire and Ice coexist, An Asteroid collides with planet earth, ice water stays icy in hell .. blah, blah, its all happening in the same exact day. I'm sure the weather in St. Louis will be 100 degrees but still snowing, Jennifer Aniston and Angela Joline will have lunch, and the haunt industry finally all comes together and starts working as one with no drama, no issues, no lines in the sand, nothing. It all happens on the same day! WOW.

Larry

PS: Okay so everything will happen but the last one I know that was a stretch but still who knows given this news.
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I love this industry
          Last edited by FEAR ASYLUM; 03-21-2010, 02:46 PM.

Comment

So I suppose taking the high road and acting somewhat civil would be out of the question...?

I love this industry
            http://www.bigscaryshow.com
            http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

i love this industry

Comment

Throw in a live donkey act, some dancing girls and you will have a true side show! When will Transworld just decide they need to make more money and institute Celebrity Haunter Wrestling at the trade show?
                sigpic
                Louis Brown
                Owner, operator, and dish washer
                at
                DarkWood Manor

Comment

Would be really neat if you just gave a very classy, nice, professional, introduction as I know you could do....
                  www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Want to clue in those who have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

LOL, fill him in Rich!

Originally posted by robert View Post
                      Want to clue in those who have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

And people wonder why there is so much infighting/crap in this industry. That's ok Rich, I don't like making my living in an industry that is taken seriously anyways... jeeze...

-Joel-
                        Heartstoppers
                        Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
                        www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

PLEASE, PLEASE for the love of god someone post it on you tube.
                          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

By the emails going out Leonard is stuck in the UK with no money, all of his credit cards stolen and won't be attending the haunt show so doesn't look like Rich will introduce him after all...

LOL

If you haven't heard someone hijacked all of LP's accounts and is sending out emails to people saying he's been robbed...

I wonder if Hanfodamous predicted this... LOL

Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President
                            www.HalloweenProductions.com
                            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

How could he?

How could Hanf-A-Domous have predicted this? It never happened!!! Ah Ha..Bang Zoom Gotcha

Comment

Working...
                              X