Whole lotta thrills at mr bills!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whole lotta thrills at mr bills!

I and a group of actors and friends had the pleasure of meeting Mr Bill and his wife last night. And got to go through there haunt for Scream Break. Even though it was about 35 degrees last night it was a great time. Bills show has alot of great props and scenes. Alot of great surprises with good startle and distraction scares. It starts in an old decrepid barn filled with terrorizing clowns. Very creepy! Normally attractions with clowns arent that great. This wasnt the case! Next was a very long dark maze with many surprises. No light bleeding into this one. Pitch black all the way through. Then the trail came with many cool scenes everything from an old hilly billy shack with bluegrass playing to a voo doo house. A witches shack and a very gothic looking cemetary with many nice headstones. I was really impressed to say the least. He had some really good actors and the costuming was very good as well. This is one tour I wouldnt miss! Definately try to make this for the Transworld weekend. Its worth every penny! Thanks Mr. Bill for giving us a great thrill!
    Damon
    Last edited by damon carson; 03-21-2010, 09:04 AM.
    Damon Carson

Your Welcome , it was a pleasure ! We do our best to make sure ALL patrons have a frightening experience . Wish I could control the weather , but alas , no can do . Hoping for better weather & temps this weekend .

Comment

Its looking to be better weather Bill. I hope you and your crew have a great weekend! Everybody needs to definately check this place out. Its definately a great time! Thanks again Bill.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

As long as the rain has stopped from now through Saturday night we'll be OK . Hoping the wind stays blowing enough to help dry things out a bit . We do offer plastic shoe cover booties in case the Trail is still soggy though. Looking for a great time of Haunting this weekend !

Comment

at least it didn't rain like last year

I think the rain kinda ruined the wait last year at the darkness if I'm not mistaken. Hopefully the weather will hold out.

Comment

Not suppose to rain any more until Saturday night , so looking to be a good time in the old barn tonight , well this weekend !

Comment

Last minute reminder. Be sure to check out Mr Bills Thrills this weekend. Its definately a cool haunt. Its a really cool show.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

you guys seem to be a real hit

keep up the great work !!!! hope to visit you someday soon.. every post here is positive... that's rare on this forum

Comment

On behalf of the crew and staff , Mr Bill would like to thank everyone that took the time out to visit our Haunt . The comments you guys had were overwhelming , & inspiring . Thank You again for the great feedback , it was a pleasure to open for everyone , & will definitely consider doing it again next year with buses so others will be able to attend also. Hopefully the weather will be better in 2011 ! It was a pleasure and honor to have you all attend , Mr Bill

Comment

Working...
                  X