haunted house simulator for wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haunted house simulator for wii

I never thought I would see the day, but I have to say, this makes me want to buy a wii just to try it out

http://juonthegrudgegame.com

The whole game is for you to walk around a haunted house, the wii remote acts as a flashlight, a 2nd player can join and “trigger scares” just like a haunted house. Crazy!!!!!

Shawn
    Shawn
    Fear Engineer
    HauntedHouse.ca

Unfortunately its not as good as it sounds I have it and have played it a bit - lots of little "noise" scares but really not that great - the controls are slow and it kinda gets repetitive after a while.

Comment

Is the game out already... so its good or not worth buying. What happens in the game.
      Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

So not worth buying?

Kale

Comment

No I would say rent it if you can find it....but personally I dont think it was worth buying in my opinion - you can find reviews of it online and most have the same opinion of the game, just not a whole lot too it.

Comment

This game is a stear clear of...I havent sold a copy since its come out in Oct (I think thats when it came out)..it was called The Grudge..but at the last minute they changed the name to Ju-on
            Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Working...
            X