Leonard Pickel --- Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, great...

and now that his account has been hijacked, the hacker now has all of our email addresses....hope you guys have tight spam controls....all hell's about to break loose.

Comment

yeah lets disenagrate those bastards

Comment

I figured something must be off....Leonard going to England????
        Does he always DRIVE?????

Also why do you need money to arrange for tickets?
        No one goes to Europe without a round trip ticket.
        So all they need is the passport to get new tickets issued.

I agree the bastards should be caught and hung out to dry!!!

Everyone have fun at TW!!!!
        R&J Productions
        Las Vegas, NV
        www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Yeah, the "To: Undisclosed Recipients" was a give-away that the sender didn't want anyone to know how many hundred others were getting a copy.

I looked at the message header, and it appears to have originated in Lagos, Nigeria.

And now, back to packing all the stuff going to St. Louis...

Steve
          Lights Alive
          www.lights-alive.com
          Steve Peterka
          Lights Alive
          www.lights-alive.com

Comment

I just got it, it went to junk mail but I e-mailed him back. I told him "Sorry to hear that you are trying to scam money from everyone. Everyone is on to this you dumb ass, get a job!"
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

You sent this message to Leonard?

Originally posted by SomeThingInTheIce View Post
              I just got it, it went to junk mail but I e-mailed him back. I told him "Sorry to hear that you are trying to scam money from everyone. Everyone is on to this you dumb ass, get a job!"
              Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
              Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

its funny how....

Same exact thing happened to one of my teachers a couple of months ago and she got the same reaction from everyone on her email.

The hacker used england as well.

Hundreds of people called her asking her if she was okay, even the bills quarter back i mean ex quarter back Trent Edwards. Some were even on the brink of sending the hacker money.

Comment

AND THE SCAMMING CONTINUES.....

I received the following e-mail this morning from yet another individual who was also supposedly mugged in London, England.

(quote)
                  "I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my fam and I came down here to London,England for a short vacation unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash,credit card and cell were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us."

"We've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves in less than 3hrs from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills."

"Am freaked out at the moment."

James Gilks
                  Head of SerialKillerCalendar.com and MadHatterDesign.net
                  (unquote)

So everyone guard your e-mail accounts and change your password on a regular basis!
                  The Haunter's Depot
                  www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

No, I sent this to the dip that is using his e-mail but, your right it did go to leonards e-mail address so leonard would be able to see it. I'm sure leonard knows that it was not for him but for the con artist.
                    Originally posted by Haunted Illinois View Post
                    You sent this message to Leonard?

Comment

One thing to NEVER do...

is reply to those emails....wanna know why? You just validated the fact you have a working email address... you'd be amazed how easy it is to gain info about your full name from your email headers, or your IP address....once the perp has your full name or IP address from doing a simple whois lookup, they can pump your name into this website and voila! Instant info about you....identity thief's best Christmas gift...check it for yourself...go to this site and put in your full name....creepy. Just delete the messages...never reply!

www.Spokeo.com

Comment

I just did and you would not beleive how much of that info is wrong, they got my address right and my name and my sex right and thats it. It said I have children, wow I must have left them somewhere.lol. Your right though, why put a gun in a killers hands.
                        Originally posted by craigsrobotics View Post
                        is reply to those emails....wanna know why? You just validated the fact you have a working email address... you'd be amazed how easy it is to gain info about your full name from your email headers, or your IP address....once the perp has your full name or IP address from doing a simple whois lookup, they can pump your name into this website and voila! Instant info about you....identity thief's best Christmas gift...check it for yourself...go to this site and put in your full name....creepy. Just delete the messages...never reply!

www.Spokeo.com

Comment

Hey if this works send checks or money order to care of me lol
                          The flesh is weak wax is eternal.

Comment

Working...
                          X