Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all coming together....

Hey All,
    My preperations for exhibiting at HauntX are all coming together. I should be receiving my business cards and 4,000 post cards any day now and I sent several banners to be printed today. Here is a sneak preview of what they will look like together.

Just as a note, each banner will be 4 feet wide, the whole display is 12 feet wide and about 7 and a half feet tall.

Happy Haunting,
    -PH
    www.HauntGraphics.com

Who's doing your printing for you?

Comment

www.overnightprints.com is doing the postcards. I am getting the signs printed at a place that has a giant (72") wide format printer.
      -PH
      www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

Originally posted by PumpkinHead
        www.overnightprints.com is doing the postcards. I am getting the signs printed at a place that has a giant (72") wide format printer.
        -PH
        Are your signs being printed locally or is it online? I had a bad experience with Overnight Prints. Took them forever to get my order out, so I canceled. Hope your experience is better because you're doing a great job!

Comment

Signs are local. Thanks for the heads up on overnight prints, I will ask them about the progress on my orders today, They are only 40 minutes away from here so I can pick them up if it comes to it.
          -PH
          www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

PH,
            If you don't mind me asking where did you get the banners printed? How much did they cost? Is there any contact info for the printer?

Thanks man. -Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Good luck with the exhibit at HauntX.... Just to add all the work you have done for us has been great!!! THANKS!!!!
              http://www.innerfears.com/
              http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

I had a great experience with Overnight Prints. They printed my VIP tickets, postcard flyers and business cards.
                Kevin
                MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Originally posted by dr0zombie
                  Good luck with the exhibit at HauntX.... Just to add all the work you have done for us has been great!!! THANKS!!!!
                  Thanks dr0zombie, the input means a lot to me.
                  -PH
                  www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgore
                    PH,
                    If you don't mind me asking where did you get the banners printed? How much did they cost? Is there any contact info for the printer?

Thanks man. -Tyler
                    I will get the info and prices for you, Tyler. They have a 6 foot wide printer and can print on just about anything; canvas, tyvek, paper etc. They can also mount whatever they print for you directly to foam core or corregated plastic board.

Here is their website,
                    http://advantagedistribution.com/
                    I am in the works with them right now to give lower minimums and affordable pricing for people who only need a sign or two for their haunts, I will keep you posted on that.

Happy Haunting,
                    -PH

BTW: the business cards showed up today and look great
                    www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

Originally posted by PumpkinHead
                      I am in the works with them right now to give lower minimums and affordable pricing for people who only need a sign or two for their haunts, I will keep you posted on that.
                      Please do because I'm definitely interested!

Comment

Originally posted by Empressnightshade
                        Please do because I'm definitely interested!
                        Empress, you will be the first to know!
                        -PH
                        www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

Working...
                        X