Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• computer Animated Talking skull corpse

midi computer Animated Talking skull corpse

Great for your haunt or your home haunt.

we are asking 399.00 plus shipping or best offer. pay with paypal

Custom made, the body is cast in fiberglass with a resin skull and painted a dead corpse look!!

(well built to last forever)

Ready to work out of the box, just put the cd in your computer and run it!! and just connect the computer cables to the skull.

Also: with the cd we give you, you can programm your voice or do a voice over and have him say what ever you want!! so its endless of what he can say( only if you get tired of useimg our cds , you can make your own tracks and have him talk)

What you get:

1. talking Skull and corpse body

2.haunted mansion sound track cd, full 17 mins of the haunted mansion ride sound track.

3.pirate sound track cd, 2 songs

4.halloween sound track cd 3 voice tracks to scare them at halloween

5. also with the cd, you can make your own voice tracks, you can make him say what ever you want.

6. 2 cables for the talking skulls

7. instructions, but its easy to use

we also have other cds:

micheal jackson cd pre programed, just put the cd in your computer and he talks.

with thriller, someone is watching you

the nightmare before christmas cd, pre programed cd just put it in the computer and he sings and talks.

with:
    Oogie Boogie's Song

whats this song

jack the pumpkin king

the nightmare before christmas theme song

email us with any questions or email us your number and we will call and tell you more about this item. iamscared2009@yahoo.com thanks jay

check out the haunted mansion track for the talking skull corpse

I was not aware that hauntedenterprises made that body in fiberglass. There latex body exactly like this can be seen on this page. http://www.hauntedenterprises.com/lspider.html
    Dan Slatkin
    SlightlySick Illusions
    Our YouTube page
    SBE Sites the home of the $2 web site
    Our Sponsor

Comment

cgi is nothing new man lol and its only gonna get more popular...and expect to see lots of companies tap into this in the near future.

Comment

computer Animated Talking skull corpse

thanks FEAR ASYLUM, you bought from us and we are happy you liked your item..

Comment

SlightlySick Illusions or (sillysick illusions) If you know anything about halloween items like the corpse body from hauntedenterprises, they dont make it, they buy them from china, i got it from a factory in the north of China... How do i know this.. i go to more then 23 halloween factories in China,I design halloween items for walmart, target, cvs, big lots.. i have more then 2,000 pics of my work in China and in stores in the usa,a company in China flys me 2 china every summer for 2 months to design low end halloween stuff that they turn around and sell to these companies in the usa. because most people in the usa want low cost halloween item, to put in there homes, but myself and my company,we like to build high end halloween items, like the computer talking skull corpse. we got a latex corpse body in china, brought it back to the usa, did a clay press of the body, sculpted better detail on the body and now cast it in fiberglass with a better paint job, so it will last longer then any of us. latex breaks down in about 2-3 years. this is a high end item and at great price, that people can buy for there home or there haunt. thanks iamscared2009, Jay

Comment

Last one... email us or pm us and we will make you a good deal.. thanks jay and yen

Comment

Working...
            X