St. Louis here we come!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Louis here we come!

Getting ready to head off to St. Louis soon. Leaving this afternoon. I cant wait! Hope to see you all there.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Have fun and be safe, wish I was going.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I'm 1/2 way there.. stopped at the KY line for the night.. Can't wait to see all the new goodies!
      missjayne
      Netherworld Haunted Attractions
      http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

tw show

i be there at 9:00am

Comment

Our flight leaves in three hours. We will be coming from Hawaii. We have a 8 hour flight to Dallas then we hop on a two hour flight to St. Louis. See you guys there.
          www.nightmareslive.com

Comment

Leaving at 8AM...prolly not sleeping before hand...lol. See you all there!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
            -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Been there done that Mike. Used to stay up all night. Drive to Chicago. Go to the show all day. Hit the haunts. Drink a beer at the motel or go to the haunters bar and have a drink. And call it a long but short night. And hit the show again the next day. I think one time I stayed up over 44 hours? Way too long for me! Basically mountain dew and pure adrenaline.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

We're leaving around 2am Saturday morning and driving in.
                Katie Lane
                Partner/VP
                Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
                  Been there done that Mike. Used to stay up all night. Drive to Chicago. Go to the show all day. Hit the haunts. Drink a beer at the motel or go to the haunters bar and have a drink. And call it a long but short night. And hit the show again the next day. I think one time I stayed up over 44 hours? Way too long for me! Basically mountain dew and pure adrenaline.
                  Damon

Yeah one year we left from Ohio at like 1am drove into Chicago and had some breakfast, hit the show all day, some deep dish downtown then drove back...good times. Have lots of haunt related stories like that. lol. We are a rare breed.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                  -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
                  X