THANK YOU Shane!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANK YOU Shane!

I want to take a moment to say "Thank You" to Shane Dabbs for all his hard work in organizing and orchestrating the Insane Shane Party tonight. We had a great time and appreciate Shane taking initiative to have such an event for haunters! Sign us up for next year Shane!

I also want to thank you Shane. We had a great time and won some awesome prizes!

Thank you,
    Greg
    Fearfest
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Yes, Shane - THANK YOU!!
      You did an outstanding job with that party - everyone had a great time!
      Thanks again for everything.
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you

Had a great time and met some great people. Thanks again.

Ronnie

Comment

Thanks Shane!!!! Good job on putting it on, and sign me up for next year too!!!
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Let Me Hear

What was everyones thoughts? I was so tiredddddddddd EVERYONE made me feel so good that my hard work did not go unnoticed. I thought it wen't well. Thanks Ben, Bobbi, Kevin for your help in the costume contest. Look for bigger and better next year with a bigger room, more food, and fun! I will start work soon. Oh yes and you vendors that went out of your way how can I ever Thank YOU! Shane and its I truly thank everyone for their support!! Shane this time!!
            sigpic

Comment

PICS, PICS, PICS, please. I would love to see what I missed. Who won the costume contest?
              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Need Photos

of the party and more ! how many guests were there? How was the DJ ? Who won the costume contest? photos of the some of the doorprizes... did uncle Larry attend ? info, please for all of us poor unfortunates who couldn't make it. (I'm sure it was a blast !) more details, please !!! I understand the after party was on the tour bus !!!! fill us in on this major event. thanks

Comment

sorry something in the ice

I was thinking the same great things as you very curious

Comment

OK here are a few results

Lauren won the costume contest. She looked great!!! She came as a prom queen with curling iron burns all over her and the curling iron burnt into her collarbone, which was still there! Great make-up Lauren!! Wonderful!!! I have great pics and will post them ASAP. Allen H. won second in a great gargoyle costume. #1 and #6 , sorry I don't know the names, split third place. Remember everyone, Lauren is going on a mission trip and all of the money she won at the contest and the money she can get for her "buttons" that she will have at the show will help pay for her trip!!! WOW long sentence......Anyway I personally would like to thank Shane for a great party!! The food was great but I have to say meeting everyone was even better!!! We are a family just remember that! Hate that everyone could not make it but we will post as much as we can so you will "feel" like you were there.

Sue
                    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

thanks for posting

great photos and info !!!! keep it coming .... thank you

Comment

Thanks Everyone!

Just a final Thank You for all the compliments I recieved it was alot of work via phone and internet getting this lined up. I think TKO did a great job as well as the hotel staff! It was like a big family reunion! Look for bigger and better party next year! If Larry don't do his lights on tour I will move it to Thursday night so those who were not in on Wednesday can attend! Shane and its I had a blast! Shane this time!
                        Last edited by graystone; 03-29-2010, 02:37 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you Shane and a special thanks to DREAMSCAPE !! Second year in a row I won something at Shanes party. Last year it was a $400 unit 70 prop, this year a $500 Zombie dude from Dreamscape. (Maybe next year I will win a Scarefactory Impaler? ) LOL, nothing quite as funny as walking to my hotel room with him let alone driving through the toll booths in CHICAGO with him riding shotgun!!
                          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Working...
                          X