Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granny Approved Transworld Party

Hey Yall

I know anyone in St Louis likes booze so we talked to a bar last night called Shiver..its right across the street from The Dubliner...They are working on getting deals to the Haunters...and I know we will be there tonight..so wont you stop by say hi and get a drink. So Please stop paying 5 dollars for a bud light and mosey on down to Shiver...where its Cheaper!...oh and they have an ice bar
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Tater, you can count me in!!!! As soon as I get done with the Darkness tour, I can head over that way.

And how far is it from the convention center?
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

its within walking distance go out the hotel and make a left and stay on the same side of the street as the hotel its about 4 blocks maybe 5
      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

The Vodka ice bar is pretty nice.

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Do I need to make sure my phone is on late? Again, no calls from jail!

Comment

Originally posted by mommied View Post
            Do I need to make sure my phone is on late? Again, no calls from jail!
            It might be a good idea!

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Shiver

The guys and I had a freaking BLAST tonight!!!! See you all again tomorrow night down at Shiver? Great prices and VIBE!!!!
              "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
              Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
              Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

Working...
              X