My Apologies to Transworld and Thanks to My Fellow Haunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Apologies to Transworld and Thanks to My Fellow Haunters

Hello all. First of all I want to quickly let everyone know that I'm doing much better and back home safe and sound. I'm still not sure exactly what is going on with me, but my mind and body decided to shut down on me at the show. I've learned a hard lesson and that is to listen to your body when it's trying to tell you to slow down. I haven't felt quite "right" for the past couple of weeks but refused to slow the pace. At one point I almost decided to call and cancel my attendance and participation for the show, but talked myself out of it. To make a long story short, yesterday I passed out in the shower and fell, resulting in a fracture to my tailbone, and a sprained arm and wrist, and unfortunately had to head home. I made it to Nixa and couldn't take the ride in the car any further so I stayed the night there and then made it home about an hour ago. I appreciate the calls and the emails from those who heard about my incident expressing your concerns and requesting an update. It'll take me a while to heal and get back to normal, but I'm listening to my body now and taking it slow.

To those who were signed up for my Business Plan Seminar, I sincerely apologize.

Timmer, thanks sooooo much for filling in the slot and conducting a seminar! I greatly appreciate it and I know those in attendance did as well.

Jennifer, thanks again for the opportunity and I wish now I had followed my intuition and cancelled in advance so that you were not put in a short notice stressful situation. I apologize and I hope I have the opportunity to make it up to you.

Now I need to go lay flat and let my body recuperate.

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Thanks for the update Kelly. I will let everyone here know.

Rest and get well. We all miss you!

Barry

Comment

Man, you sure had me worried!! I tried calling a few times and never got anyone!! I was getting scared!!!

It's good to know you're doing better, and hopefully you can get better quick

See you soon man
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Kelly,
        My thoughts and prayers are with you for your recovery!
        I guess when your body says "Slow down" it can get you to one way or another.
        Take it easy and hope to see you at MHC.

Kirk
        Kirk Boemmel
        Dark Ghost Manor
        www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Kelly,

Sorry to here you are having health issues. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Get better soon Kel.
          Ken
          www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

Our prayers are with you pal. I missed you at the show. We were worried too when your actors told us what happened. Glad you're okay...we all tend to over-do it...this is a lesson for all of us to learn, I think. Get better, man.

Kip
            Kip Polley
            www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
            We Engineer Fear

Comment

Take it easy man

Hey kel you are in our thoghts and prayers as we come to a close of this awesome hauntshow we hope you are doing 100 percent better and just wanted to say thank you for all your inspiration my friend sorry we missed you and you get a ton of rest and we will see you again in the near future all our love to you and lee and stay strong brother

Comment

Take care Kelly. Think of things this way. There is always tomorrow. And if you push yourself too hard you may not get to see it. Hope your on the road to recovery!
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words, prayers and positive energy. I'm moving slowly but on the road to recovery. I was so excited about the show, and especially the seminar, but I'm looking into ways to be able to make it up to everyone. I hear the Raycliff Fright Team has been having an awesome time at the show and I wish so badly I could have been there with them. Everything happens for a reason and I know in a short time I'll come back stonger and with a vengeance! You can't keep a good haunter down! You haunters know this!

I'll see you all at MHC!

Kel
                  sigpic
                  Kelly Allen
                  Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                  www.RaycliffManor.com
                  www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                  www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kel,

It's awesome to hear your starting to feel better! I hope you got my voicemail... you had me worried sick! Let us know how you are, we sure miss you at the show!

Love ya brotha'! Get well soon! -Tyler
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

get well

Kelly,
                      When we left last St Louis last night, I thought of you, and figured I had just missed you in passing the last couple of days. Great to see you the other night, though.

Put on that pink shirt and think pink, I mean positive! Time will heal your bones, but get to the bottom of the passing out.

Tell my friend to take good care of you and we will see you at MHC.
                      Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
                      Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

I am glad your better...

Glad to hear your feeling better man been there done that! Shane and its take care of yourself man! Shane this time..
                        sigpic

Comment

Get better Kel! Glad it wasn't worse. Take all the time you need - we're praying for ya!
                          sigpic

Comment

Kel,
                            the chance to talk with you was very brief. I hope you get better soon and slow down some so you stay strong for the season. I hope we run into each other again soon and take care of your self.
                            Allen H
                            www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Your probably exhausted, man

Get your blood work checked and your blood sugar checked. (god forbid) hope your feeling better. Falling in the shower is no joke (i know) get well, man

Comment

Working...
                              X