Featured Banners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Featured Banners

Did anyone purchase their Featured Banner spots on Hauntworld yet? Are you planning on it? What do you think of the pricing? What spot rank are you taking? Are you just upgrading to first page? Are you waiting till Transworld to purchase it there or are you afraid you may not get the placing you want?

If you have purchased your spot already, has anyone gotten back to you to let you know the transaction went through?

Just curious,

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    Deadly Intentions Haunted House
    www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

I bought one again. Contact Larry, he can put you in touch with the lady who handled my purchase. You will get comfirmation too. It's worth getting all listings you can get local and national. I hope that the format changes and state listings go to the haunts in that state first, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Get the best listing you can get....they pay for themselves pretty quick.

Allan

Comment

I agree Alan!

Haunts should be by state only, I understand the sales are nice but it defeats the concept.The inherit problem is what if an attraction is on the state line. Hey it's all a learning process and like everything it will more streamlined as opinions roll in. Maybe a state deadline should be used and after that it's all up for bids.
      Sincerely,
      John Denley :shock:
      Visit us at www.boneyardproductions.com

Comment

My thoughts exactly ProfessorNightmare! I hope that is changes in the future!

Thanks,
        Allan

Comment

Working...
        X