Hauntatorium Studios would like to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntatorium Studios would like to...

Hauntatorium Studios would like to thank all of the people that stopped by our booth and transworld! Wether you purchased anything or not, just being able to meet all the great folks that are in the Haunted Attraction industry was a blessing, and we met a lot of awesome people, and got to re-visit friends that we met last year as well! Special thanks to Alan for helping us demonstrate our stilts, we really appreciate it. Alan took his own time to do that for us, and for that we are in gratitude. The Zombie Army folks rock, they are one of the coolest and craziest group of people I know!! But again, thank you to everyone that showed us support and stopped by to say hi to us. It really meant a lot!!! We hope everyone had a successful show and that this will be a prospurous year for us all! Our next show will be at the Midwest Haunters Convention and hope to see you all there!

Russell

You guys had some great stuff. Loved the strap on masks and really most of what you had. It was nice meeting a couple of you. I really like the twist on the poweriser type design of stilts...might have to strap on a pair to test out at Midwest!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Russell

Missed ya man but will be calling soon to send ya some business! There was a few I just missed! Shane and its talk soon! Shane this time!
      sigpic

Comment

Its all good Shane! We know that its hard to get around to every vendor! Just give us a call anytime my friend, 859-513-0642. We look forward to talking to you!

Russell

Comment

Thanks Mike for the compliment, come see us at midwest and we will get you on those stilts!!! We need to talk soon too about some of our printing needs. When we get ready to print, ill be sure to get in touch with you!

Russell

Comment

You guys loomed a lot better than last yeah, and I'm glad I made it by your booth for a little bit. Thanks for letting me try on those stilts too!!

If it wasn't for a shady fire Marshall back at home, I wouldve bought a pair and then some other stuff.

The masks I bought last year worked great and I plan on getting more stuff from you guys soon.

Thanks again guys!!!
            Brad Bowen
            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Russell,
              Im glad to help demo stilts. I will do anything I can to help get haunters to make their actors to be more than human. I am passionate about awesome costumes and love to inspire others to love them too!
              Allen H
              www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
              http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Russell,
                Really liked your products. Curious to see how the masks we bought go over this season. Look forward to working with you in the future. Great Products! Thanks
                Daniel Burnett
                PR/Operator
                Reindeer Manor Halloween Park: Est. 1974
                13th Street Morgue/Dungeon Of Doom/Reindeer Manor

sigpic

reindeermanor.com
                whenhingescreak.com

Comment

Can't wait to see some of the new stuff you were talking about. Hopefully at MHC?

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Yes indeed!! We are hopefully going to have more new stuff to sell at midwest, cash and carry too!

Russell

Comment

Love your products. We bought masks and stilts from you last year, grabbed some this year - and can't wait to see what you have at the Midwest Haunter's Convention. Bart will be there ready to check out your newer work. And I know hobbes is looking forward to that silicone mask you guys are making for him!!
                      Michael Edwards
                      Dallas, Texas

https://www.youtube.com/user/AHauntersLife
                      http://darkhourhauntedhouse.com/
                      http://facebook.com/Drjkyll

Comment

Hauntatorium

Hey guys, thanks for stopping by the booth, and I'm glad to hear how well everything worked out for you all. TW was great for us, and everyone really liked the new silicone half masks. I started today on the new skin designs and I'll most likely get around to the scarecrow in a couple of weeks.

We look forward to seeing you all again at Mid-west and can't wait to show everyone the new stuff.

Take care guys!

Jeremy

Hauntatorium Studios

Comment

Working...
                        X