Dolly girl guy at TW, ???!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolly girl guy at TW, ???!!

So I love our haunt family and love all of our freakyness, but Fri or Sat at the show, I saw a guy walking around in a Kilt with a life sized little girl doll wearing a matching dress. I did not have much of a chance to study him cause I was busy in buying mode.... Erin at the hauntworld booth said he was talking to the doll and asking her opinions and stuff. Anyone know what the deal with this guy was?
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

That was Troy Hambly from Plainfield, IL. He is, or was, the president of Lasryds Hearse Club, and the owner of Hambly Funeral home. Here are a couple of his web sites:
    http://www.hambly-funeral.com
    http://www.lasryds.com
    http://www.theironkingdom.com

Comment

So was the dolly thing an act or is he out there?

Comment

Yes, you are correct. No really, Troy is a great guy and I'm certain that if he wasn't a funeral director, he would make a fantastic stand up comic.
        http://www.theironkingdom.com

Comment

Awesome. Like I said, I just saw him walking around and thought it was odd, but heck we hang out with all kinds of different people in this industry. Please tell him he had a few of the vendors and buyers convinced he was a wack job. I always love messing with peoples minds myself, but he took it to another level...

Comment

? I was wondering about that guy too. I figured he was selling the doll and was walking around with it. It really looked life like. I didnt see him talking too it tough. LOL!
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

I have a photo of him and the doll (will post once I get everything dumped down). A couple of us were wondering about him. I think the doll even had her own badge.
              -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

here he and she are:
                Attached Files
                -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

He has been at the show for at least two years that I know of. I'm not so sure about what's going on either but I'm pretty darn sure the dolls head and eyes moved on their own.

Now i have nightmares every night..,
                  Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

you better save your breath

for your inflatable date ............... have fun ! happy halloween

Comment

If he's a funeral director... maybe it's not just a doll.
                      Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
                      Haunt 2013, LLC
                      and
                      The House of Boo
                      Dallas, TX
                      www.haunt2013.com
                      www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

I thought he was the creepiest thing I saw all weekend.
                        Katie Lane
                        Partner/VP
                        Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                        sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Hell yeah that rocked

Regardless who hr is or what his reason is we should all remember he is one of us and shows the same love for what he does that we do and show him the same type of respect you would show your fellow haunters and I must say It was a very conveincing act he got got all of our attention and yes muse creepy but in a way to go you got me way great que line idea. Thanks Troy. I think we will make ours more corpsafied. Though and. Really go for the cotreversial Hhahhahahahhhah.

Comment

Working...
                          X