Look for Pig Mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look for Pig Mask

I saw a guy at Transworld wearing a nice outfit that was topped with a pig mask (it looked like he was wearing a pig's face. in the back it had a nice strap in the back). what company makes this? i did not see it at a booth. I know this mask has been around for a few years so it is not a new piece.

That was an actor and was not a vendor model. I thought he looked great too. It could be a modified SAW pig mask. I have a pig head mold and if you cant find one like that then PM me and I will whip you up a pull.
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

thank you allen. i did find the one i was looking for.

Comment

When I first started reading Allens reply I thought he was gonna say that it wasnt a mask. Ha! But I dont know if I remember seeing this guy. Was he there on Saturday? I might have got a glimpse of him?
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Was it this one? I sent it to Shane's party as a give away.

Larry
          www.abracadaver.com
          Attached Files

Comment

Good lookin' mask Larry

Comment

Wasn't My Piggie!

The 3 or 4 pig masks I sculpted and made , if you look closely, have three eyes, 2 on one side, one on the other, a slight birth defect, they are small eyes, most don't notice.
              Pigs r fun, just don't tell them your real name or take them back home.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X