No announcement yet.

Thanks for supporting the HHA Auction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for supporting the HHA Auction!

I just wanted to again thank all the many vendors who donated so generously to the 2nd annual HHA Auction! The money raised by the auction will go directly towards the HHA PR campaign which will ultimately benefit the entire industry!

I also want to thank everyone who came to the auction and all those that walked away with one or more of the many fantastic items up for bid. I hope you enjoy enjoyed it!

Thanks,
    Allan Bennett

thanks for allowing us to attend i won the dream scape studios half woman torso its killer the auction was very entertaining and very fair i am already planning trip for transworld 2011 cant wait you guys are awesome and see you all again soon ps were you the gentleman hosting the auction lol you make one hell of an auctioneer my friend lots of fun

Comment

Mike, that was Rich Hanf that was the auctioneer. I love that guy!!

Always energetic and a great sense of humor!!

You should hear him trying to sell you one of his dvds!!
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Brad is correct the auctioneer was Rich "Horror Master" Hanf and as usual he does a fantastic job thanks again Rich. I also want to thank my wife and brother, Lauran on the computer and all the other HHA board members for their help during the auction and helping it run smoothly.

Allan

Comment

Thanks!

I too want to thank all of the vendors who donated to the event. It was truly a fun event, and an experience I will never forget.

Besides, as busy as Unit 70 is this year, that may be the only way we get one of their props!

Speaking of which, I know several people filmed our ordeal of moving the werewolf from the auction room over to the UPS office downstairs at the Grand towers hotel, and I was wondering if anyone could share that video or send us a copy???

We would love to use that on our website!

Thanks again to all of the HHA members and vendors who made it possible. I am glad to be a member of such a great organization!
          Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
          Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
          www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you enjoyed the auction and congrats on winning such a highly coveted piece!!! So many people took the prop's picture in the booth!

Thanks for joining and supporting the HHA Danglin!

Allan

Comment

We had a great time at the auction as well!

I was able to pick up the Eric Pigors book and art work
              Come see what lies BENEATH!
              www.cagleshauntedbarn.com

Comment

Allan,

I would like to thank you for all you hard work making this auction a success. I know you spent countless hours calling vendors (probably many times) collecting items, giving them proper recognition, coordinating the drop-off and deliveries and making sure the actual auction ran smoothly. I must say you did an awesome job.
                Now you have given the HHA PR campaign a huge boost and its effect on the industry will last many years. Your work doesn't go unnoticed my friend.

THANK YOU!!!

Wayne

Comment

I will post a pic when I dump everything down. I actually got a picture inside the UPS store in the morning Sunday with the werewolf and skeleton standing in there. Priceless photo.

Mike "Pogo" Hach

PS- Thanks to those that bid on our package, while it wasn't as spectacular as some of the other prizes, it was great to be a part of it!
                  -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Thanks a lot Wayne, and thanks again for helping with it all and taking down props for us. Taking Pale Night's wagon and casket down looked like a real adventure!

Allan

Comment

Allan

Can you report to eveyone the total collected for the HHA. I think thats a good thing to make public to members and those who is thinking of becoming a member. Shane and its drum roll please! Shane this time!
                      sigpic

Comment

I think the auction took in 14 to 15 thousand dollars... that is pretty impressive stuff right there. Allan deserves all the credit. Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President
                        www.HalloweenProductions.com
                        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks Larry, I think the vendors really deserve most of the credit though!

Shane, Larry is right it is between 14k-15k from the auction, I can post exact totals when I get them.

Allan

Comment

Here's the werewolf video. Youtube blocked the audio so I put it on our site. Enjoy.

http://gallery.me.com/waynebarneschi#100242

Comment

Working...
                            X