Gore Galore Thanks You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gore Galore Thanks You

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone that swung by our booth to check out our new expanded line, say hi, and most of all, place orders. And yes, there were ALOT of orders. I am so very exhausted, but it is a good exhaustion. If the Haunt show is an indication of things to come, I think we will ALL have a good year.

Again, thanks to everyone and we will you ALL a wonderful haunt season.

Furthermore, I need to say I think the City Museum is an insanely great place. I am going to see what I can do about getting a party to happen there next year. It is something special I think everyone should experience. It brings out the kid in everyone.

Mr. Gore signing off for now.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Man, I really like your big costumes a lot!! I really wish I can afford one.... Maybe next year!!

And I'll be the first to sign up for that party if you put that together. I felt like i was 12 again for a few hours!!! I cant wait to see what it looks like next year.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Congrats on the successful show Kevin. It was great seeing you and all your stuff. Can't wait for our order to arrive.

Wayne

Comment

Congrats on a great show Kevin. Wish we could have made it! Would love to see some shots of your booths!

Comment

Mark,
          I know you couldn't justify going this year, and I can respect that. I am so very sorry to tell you though, this was the best show in years for almost everyone there.

thanks Wayne. We appreciate the business and I am sure you will have a blast with your neck biters.

Brad,
          I can appreciate your budgetary issues. But you do have to remember. Our Creatures make their money back when you use them in your marketing. That is the trick. Get them on the streets, at sporting events like rollerderby, or football, etc.... You could be half time entertainment and have a captive audience. Hit parades, festivals, or anything where tons of people are, and hand out tons of flyers.

Word of mouth will get you increased attendance, in the papers, and on the news. If you can get media attention, I can guarantee it. And when people see these beasts, they want to know what else you have.

And believe it or not we have a layaway program.
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Kevin,

I know your booth was ALWAYS packed since I stopped by several times to try to talk to you but you were always dealing with customers, which I was glad to see! Looked like a great show for you guys!!!

Allan

Comment

Hey Kevin,

It was a pleasure meeting you and your staff at the show. I really liked your props.

I am actually related to the owner of the City Museum, distant cousin kind of thing. Maybe I can help putting you in contact with som epeople there, but yeah, it would be a great idea! Pretty sure he'd be down with it.

Tell the twins hello from Jay, the guy with the big ears.

Jay Dead
              Morningside Mortuary
              http://web.mac.com/jaydead/iWeb/Site...ry%202009.html

Comment

Thanks Kevin!! I cant wait to see my Bloody mary. I think it will be a large draw for our attraction.

Buck
                Capt.Chaos
                Fear Asylum Haunted House
                Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

I picked up the oversized lurker, already had it running around town. Little kids are petrified of that thing but their parents love it. Going to be a great addition/promo for my haunted house.

Thanks again
                  John Jordan
                  www.TheAsylumwv.com
                  www.Trans-AlleghenyLunaticAsylum.com

Comment

Great products on display. Congrats on a successful show!
                    Richard Alvarado
                    Moxley Manor Haunted House

www.moxleymanor.com
                    www.nightscarebeforechristmas.com
                    Stalk Us on Facebook
                    Stalk Us on Twitter
                    Stalk Us on YouTube

Comment

Thanks as always for the customer service we get from Gore Galore. Your staff is always friendly and helpful. We have several of your costumes and they win the parade's everytime. Get public appeal and people email me during the season to find out if I have a schedule of the "big monsters" out side the atrraction. It's funny how the kids are affraid of them but love them just the same.

We got two of the neck biters which I have wanted for a while. Can't wait to get them and see how they do at the parades this year.

Thanks again guys!

Comment

Spookhaven,
                        It is always great to speak to and work with you.
                        And we always appreciate any feedback positive or negative.
                        It keeps us moving forward.

Buck,
                        We will be getting to all orders pretty quickly.
                        And thanks for working with us. I am sorry it wasn't easier to stay in the booth and ask questions. This show for us is non stop. I hope I was able to answer all your questions. But if not please do not hesitate to contact me anytime for answers.

Tala,
                        Glad to see you have already put that beast to use.

Jay dead,
                        Please email me off list and help me get in touch with them. I think we should definitely have a party there next year.

Allan,
                        I hope the props went over well at the auction. I just couldn't get over to the event.
                        Kevin R. Alvey
                        info at gore-galore.com
                        www.gore-galore.com

sigpic

Comment

Kevin,

Again was great meeting you in person (again after a couple years). Everything looked great as always. I will be getting that info you requested in the next day or so here, just got back in the office today and catching up from being away for 4 days then I will get at least an email over to you. Thanks for taking a couple moments to talk with me during such a busy show!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Was great seeing you again my friend...your stuff looked great as usual...looking forward to working with you again soon!
                            Dan Faupel
                            www.ThemedAttractionDesign.com
                            www.HauntCostumes.com

Comment

Great stuff Kevin! You had some nice stuff loved those human skins! Creepy! Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President
                              www.HalloweenProductions.com
                              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                              X