Vortex tunnel companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vortex tunnel companies

Hello all we are looking to buy a vortex tunnel but cant decide which company to go through either www.gepproductions.com or www.spinningtunnel.com or scare products tunnel have heard great things about both and will be using it in several capacities from our haunt to state fair to private kids parties whose tunnel do you guys have in your haunts and which one do you recommend thanks a bunch look forward to hearing your responses

Same.

Hey Guys,
    We are in the same boat here and looking for a spinning tunnel as well. What is the quality like from these other companies, and your personal experiences? They seem pretty overpriced, and we have been considering just building it on our own. Any ideas?

Comment

vortex tunnel companies

we did build our own one year out of wood and it was cool but was not even close to giving off the same effect that we experienced at the darkness and at the show in the dark zone so my advice would be to to leave it to the pros thats what were doing this year lol

Comment

Here is the low down!

I like both I have one from spinning tunnel and he told me that he was taking the year off to work on his haunt. My advice is to buy from GEP this year! I bought one from Gep this year too. Shane and its that's the low down! Shane this time!
        sigpic

Comment

I like gep , Alan is a great guy to deal with, something to keep in mind is where you are located compared to the company, freight is expensive.

Comment

GEP is an exceptional quality Vortex Tunnel. All metal construction, and solid as a rock. Just make sure you dont call it a "black hole" when you talk to him, he can tend to get a little upset about it. His is specifically called the "Vortex Tunnel". We have one at a haunt I work with and it is amazing. We even had a break in transit to an indoor park, and he came out and fixed it. Great customer service!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
            -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

vortex tunnel companies

thanks man that helps a ton keep em coming but i think ive almost made up my mind leaning towards gep more and more and more plus its close enough i can pick it up hmm

Comment

Working...
              X