UNIT 70 animated props (3) sale/trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNIT 70 animated props (3) sale/trade

Wanted to quickly get these up after transworld while everyone is looking at brochures. All are animated versions. Yoggoth has sound and custom propulsion rig on rails so he walks toward you. Currently sound triggers every other firing but working on getting that fixed. Crawler hangs upside down and head and shoulders flip up toward you and has sound. Solenoid valve that keeps body "breathing" needs replacing. Creeper is ready to go. LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING AS TRADES....... Scarefactory or Unit 70 headless horseman, Scarefactory (Feasting Bat/Wolf, costume, leaper ), Scarefactory Suspended Skeleton, Scarefactory Pile Of Bones Combo, Scarefactory Floating Reaper, Distortions Sleeping Giant. For trades looking at similar value of new price. Will post cash price & pictures tonight/tommorrorw. Best to contact by email mark@bestmaze.com. Will consider other props in trade - prefer scifi or monster to gory. I have lised ALL scarefactory props I would consider. Props are located in Michigan; 20 miles east of Lansing.
    Last edited by wickedfarmer; 03-31-2010, 06:50 PM.

prices

The Yoggoth new is $5200 but has a $1000 upgrade with propulsion system...so I will offer him up at $4000 best offer. Crawler new is $3000...will sell for $2000 best offer. These two prices are figuring I get parts fixed as noted above; . Creeper is ready to go, new price is $3800....not as anxious to let this one go truthfully; $2700 firm.

Comment

Pics

Here are pics..more coming tonight.
      Attached Files

Comment

More pics

Yoggoth & another Crawler pic.
        Attached Files

Comment

crawler pic

Crawler disasembles easy.
          Attached Files

Comment

tag team

In past Yoggoth & Crawler were indoors. last year these two were along trail in corn. Crawler was in plain view with red light on it..hanging there breathing (back moves). Then when you got up to him he flipped up at you. Immediately light was turned on Yoggoth who was back in corn hidden. He came forward on track looking to see who was messing around with his frog leg dinner. Together they were a very popular scene. More impressive than Scarefactory Scissor Serpent...but not quite as popular as Impaler or Slayer were in years past.

Comment

Thanks for posting pics of them. Im interested in the Creeper, but I need a few days to know wether I can get it or not.
              Brad Bowen
              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Creeper is traded.

Creeper is traded out.

Comment

Told crawler breathing problem is just a simple fix from someone with previous experience..probably no parts needed.

Comment

Hey wickedfarmer my name is Nick do you have any more unit 70 props or anything else thats scary let me know thanks!

Comment

Are these still for sale and if so what is the bottom line out the door? You can email me at tyler952001@yahoo.com. I'm very interested. If you have others let me know about those also.

Comment

I would really like to discuss these 3 with you. My email is tyler952001@yahoo.com

Comment

I have had several private emails lately about these props. I really am not interested in selling these just before haunt season...yes I know they are most valuable then. That is not my intrest. These will be available AFTER Oct 31st. I post my stuff before show in St. Louis. Trades are good. Got something spectacular you want to trade VERY SOON and can drive to Lansing Michigan area to do swap..I'm interested. Creeper is scheduled for trade after this season already to someone else.

Comment

Working...
                          X