No announcement yet.

Dynamic Haunted House Acting DVD... 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamic Haunted House Acting DVD... 2.

Allen,

I just finished the DVD and all I can say is it was amazing. I just sat and watched and not even 5 minutes I'm saying to myself... "Holy crap, this is going to be worth it!". I'm going to watch it again this week and take some hardcore notes... the acronyms, actor games, prop suggestions, noisemakers... etc. etc. etc. It was a VERY good DVD!!

If anybody hasn't seen it or is interested in the DVD, I HIGHLY suggest talking to Allen and getting yourself a copy. I'm sure Allen could respond here with some purchasing info!

I could not imagine ANY haunt owner, manager, supplier, etc. NOT owning this and/or showing it to your crew.

Thanks Allen for the work you put into the DVD... like I said it's a MUST OWN and will go on the shelf with my FrightTeam books from Kelly!

Thanks! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
    Allen,

I just finished the DVD and all I can say is it was amazing. I just sat and watched and not even 5 minutes I'm saying to myself... "Holy crap, this is going to be worth it!". I'm going to watch it again this week and take some hardcore notes... the acronyms, actor games, prop suggestions, noisemakers... etc. etc. etc. It was a VERY good DVD!!

If anybody hasn't seen it or is interested in the DVD, I HIGHLY suggest talking to Allen and getting yourself a copy. I'm sure Allen could respond here with some purchasing info!

I could not imagine ANY haunt owner, manager, supplier, etc. NOT owning this and/or showing it to your crew.

Thanks Allen for the work you put into the DVD... like I said it's a MUST OWN and will go on the shelf with my FrightTeam books from Kelly!

Thanks! -Tyler

I would have to agree with tyler's Statement
    Allen great work esp the don't touch me guy haha

Chris

Comment

Wow guys, Im blushing. Im glad you like it. I just try to pass on what I have learned. I have added the DVD to my website. It is available for purchase on
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      And thank you so much for the kind words. when you work hard on something its good to see it appreciated.
      Allen H
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Can't wait

I just ordered both dvd's

Comment

acting vid

I picked this up from allen a few months ago. I was totally floored when I whatched this!! Some of it to me was reinforcement to what I was already doing. But there was a ton of new tips.

The coolest thing to me is Allens teaching style along with the acronyms. He really grasps your attention and lays it out for you.

I was planning on starting an actor training class for our charity haunt last October. When I seen this video I was so impressed with how it was done that I thought Id for sure be able to do an effective class. It will be a great tool to have for us and Im sure for any haunt.

I believe Allen said he was working on a second video as well

-Kelly
          Kelly Anderson
          Owner- Halloween Undercroft
          http://www.halloweenundercroft.com/
          Owner- Haunt Your House llc

Comment

Kelly,
            They are talking about the just released volume 2. I had a few copies that I took to the show. I have it up on my website for sale, lots of new stuff Kelly (its about 2 and 1/2 hrs long) I did leave in the acronyms as I think they are a great foundation and I wanted this one to stand on its own in case someone never got volume 1.
            Allen H
            www.stiltbeaststudios.com

Comment

Just ordered Volume II today. Can't wait to see it...
              http://www.bigscaryshow.com
              http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Hey Allen, does No. 2 work as a stand alone, or do you have to have both? I know that since you are selling these, you would probably say both. However, this being our first year, I am on a tight budget, so I only have it in the budget for one actor training video. I will also be having actor training sessions as well, conducted by experienced actors, and based upon whatever video I buy. Having talked to you many times on hauntworld, I know how knowledgeable you are, so in the end, I'll be buying your new DVD no matter what. I just want to know that if I JUST buy part two, will it give my actors all of the tips they need to be decent actors in our haunt, or will they be missing out by not seeing both?

Can't wait to order and see the video!!!!

Thanks!!!
                Chris Tillman, President
                Rocky Mountain Terror, LLC
                Trick or Terror Haunted House
                www.TerrorHaunts.com

Comment

I did the best I could to make volume 2 a stand alone video. I think that they could watch 2 and gain from it. I put my acronyms in there and basic things that will help a bunch.
                  I do think that volume 1 would be a better buy at this point for them though. There is more basic info on it that will really help them. Volume 2 focuses on honing skills they have developed and team building and team work with the group you have.
                  Get volume 1, then if you like it get volume 2 down the road.
                  Allen H

Comment

Just ordered both DVD's cant wait for them to get hear. Getting that haunting itch right about now

Nick
                    Holy crap scaring people is fun!!!

Comment

Thanks!!!

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
                      I did the best I could to make volume 2 a stand alone video. I think that they could watch 2 and gain from it. I put my acronyms in there and basic things that will help a bunch.
                      I do think that volume 1 would be a better buy at this point for them though. There is more basic info on it that will really help them. Volume 2 focuses on honing skills they have developed and team building and team work with the group you have.
                      Get volume 1, then if you like it get volume 2 down the road.
                      Allen H
                      Thanks Allen! I'll be buying it soon!
                      Chris Tillman, President
                      Rocky Mountain Terror, LLC
                      Trick or Terror Haunted House
                      www.TerrorHaunts.com

Comment

I've only had time to watch about half of the second volume so far and I recommend all haunts get both videos! There's a lot to be said for having the team hear from someone with as many years in the industry as Allen! If you are concerned about the safety of your Actors, the quality of their performance and solidifying your team, these videos are a MUST! Thanks Allen for taking professional haunted attraction training up yet another notch! I love how you explain and demonstrate the difference between an Actor posturing in a confrontational stance, which can result in an assault on the Actor, as opposed to a predatory stance. Your insights are gold my friend!

Kel
                        sigpic
                        Kelly Allen
                        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                        www.RaycliffManor.com
                        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

ordered two

Just ordered both DVD's The long list of where he has worked did it for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X