attn: new event in Lexington, KY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attn: new event in Lexington, KY

I am so excited. Details just got finalized!!! I am opening a new haunt in Lexington Kentucky. It will truly by the LARGEST haunt in Kentucky for sure, maybe further. I am so excited. We have a unique property that has a huge 25,000 ft. building as well as 130 acres of woods. We will be doing an indoor and outdoor haunted trail in one location!!! I can't wait!! I can now finally start ordering my wish list (I will be slammed tomorrow)! I have been doing these events for so long it is like a breath of fresh air to finally have my own. I know the headaches behind it too, advertising, insurance, graphics, web-site, etc. etc. But I don't care! Sorry, just had to post the excitement!

Great news! Congrats and good luck!
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Where at in Lexington? This sounds exciting... I can't wait to see the place! -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

might have to come down to check it out....im in ohio which isn t that far...

Comment

Should be an exciting year in Lexington i own the Nightmare Haunted House in Lexington and we are also moving to a location and will have an indoor and outdoor attraction. Maybe we all can Put Lexington on the map.

Dean
          Last edited by cooperfan; 03-31-2010, 08:42 AM.
          www.2scary.com

Comment

Congrats and good luck. Let me know if I can be of service...
            http://www.bigscaryshow.com
            http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Thanks for support all. Dean, maybe we can put Lexington on the map. Congrats on the move. Hope you have as much of a wooded area that we do, I think that an event like this could be HUGE! Nightgore...all I can say is it is to early to release the surprise. You all will have to wait and see!!
              Last edited by hauntedjack; 03-31-2010, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Hauntedjack

Live, in lexington !! .I need a t-shirt- 4xl size, please) good luck, man !!!! (SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT LOCATION)

Comment

Working...
                X