• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HauntX

Is anyone going to HauntX
    Greg Salyers
    Fear Entertainment

Yeah we are, I think there was a thread about this a couple weeks ago...should still be able to find it

C-ya there!
    Heartstoppers
    Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
    www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

I'll be shooting Video for HauntX
      I'm doing a highlight real of the whole event.

I'll be using PH booth as my home base.
      I had PH design a postcard for my new
      project "Midnight Evil TV" He will be passing
      them at his booth.

Look me up
      Gary
      Midnight Evil Productions
      www.MidnightEvil.com
      Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
      www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

We are going. Went last year and had a blast. Looking forward to the seminars.
        "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"
        - Henry David Thoreau

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."
        - Mel Brooks

Comment

Stop by the PumpkinHead Design booth to say hi and grab a couple handouts.
          -PH
          www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

It was swell meeting some of you guys in person over the weekend. Be sure to post here if you stopped by my booth to say hi, I remember talking to clusterone ( nice ghostpaper ) and sitting near you guys at the Pickel Seminar.
            Other than the event being a flop ( I am guessing less than 1000 people went through, they said there was to be more than 4,000) I did get to catch up with some old friends and make some new ones.
            Emp you should have been there , so many people commented on your logo , some even stole some of the sample gift shop merchandise I left out when I went to lunch ( WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND HAVING YOUR STUFF STOLEN !? ... ..... )
            -PH
            www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

It was actually a pretty cool event, kinda small, but cool nuntheless! With the small turnout, it became a more intimate event. Kinda nice when I know that TW will be far from intimate!

PH, your banners looked great! I hope you ended up with a few leads from your attendance. I will look ya up when we start looking at banners/signs.

And a big thanks to Brian & Nick of Wolfe Bros, great to spend some one on one time and learn some stuff from those guys.
              Heartstoppers
              Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
              www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

Was kewl to meet you in person, Pumpkinhead. Had a grand time, caught up with old friends, did some hide and seek, same as always...
                The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

How many seminars where there? How many people attended Pickels seminar vs. Cydney Neils?

Thanks
                  Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

The Neil seminar was right after the Pickel one, basically the crowd moved from one room to the other. It seemed Pickel's seminar had more people, though.
                    Both had some good info.
                    A sad twist over the past year has been that the focus of the convention itself shifted from Haunters to creepy goth kids who like scary movies...
                    Thanks again to all you non-creepy-goth-kids who stopped by the booth.

On a side note, Larry what is your take on the usage of liscenced characters in Haunted Houses, is it a do or a don't?

-Thanks
                    www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

Working...
                    X