Did any one buy the Corn Stalker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did any one buy the Corn Stalker?

This is hopefully over with. And I am going to ask to be deleted from HauntWorld.
    Last edited by scaryguy666; 04-01-2010, 11:41 PM. Reason: I'm done with the put downs
    Danny

Then why post this? It seems all you are trying to do is stir up trouble. I am a very moderately tempered person but you are a joke. You have aired your dirty laundry in public call that a success, and drop it. Are you the person who was dressed in black face and using a walker?
    That get up was one TV crew away from being a really bad incident and bad press for the haunt industry.
    I went back and read your last 20 posts, in four of them you were not being a jerk. You reap what you sew. I ask you to please think about things before you post them or do them, Imagine how bad that black face get up could have been for the industry.
    Like you said about 14 posts ago "Im just calling them like I see them"
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Im talking about this post you made before TW.

"What other characters would that be. I did not know you did other characters. I just thought you did the granny b.s. The granny is'nt scary. If you want to see scary wait to granny meets nanny."

The person I saw in black face had a walker and was obviously dressed like Granny. And there is a big picture of you on your profile page. Im not a genius but I can put two and two together.

Comment

It is buried as far as Im concerned. But I was only annoyed, not involved.
        Allen H

Comment

So basically what I get from this thread Danny, is that all you wanted to actually saw was.... you didn't like it. I PERSONALLY think your thread was... POINTLESS.

About the Corn Stalker though, one of the best looking costumes there in my opinion!

Jake

Comment

get you one

I bought one... WE had them modifiy it for us though..
            I think if you looked at the way it is made you'd like it too..
            The zipper and button closure was really nicely done. I think this will last many years. This guy used to own creative visions and knows the haunt industry very well..

Comment

learn

hey man you asked me how and i told you chill out on every one and apologise to Greg some times to learn you have to keep your mouth shut and your ears open as far as the post you have made in the past i think allen is right you reap what you sew my friend one thing you will learn in this industry is some things are better left alone so with that in mind have fun and dont try so hard to be accepted doors will open you will see. now you have made your apologies and said your peice stop insulting just cause you think its your opinion others may be offended ,or maybe someone does not have alot of money and that corn stalker was there big purchase and it took every thing they had to buy it ,and worked all year to save for it and you insulted them think think think god knows ive screwed up lots but learn from your mistakes man , i myself liked the the costume cool concept

Comment

Didn't go to the show this year but I saw Pics and I think it's pretty cool looking, Can someone Please tell me what it's selling for.

Thanks
                Colin

Comment

price

$2200 or $2300 cant remember

Comment

Thanks Slain!

Comment

The price starts at $1775, then there is optional stuff you can add if you like. Like the woodland version (we are thinking of getting this one), larger sizes, back detailing, etc.

We loved it, the hand crutches added a lot to the movement.

-Joel-
                      Heartstoppers
                      Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
                      www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

Do you or dont you get the shoes with it? I got a flyer and the shoes are marked off on what you get w/ it. It pictures it much taller. That was one thing I thought was a drawback on it. I would like to see it in its natural environment in a cornfield and see how well it blends. Would have been cool to see the other versions of it. But it being shorter took away from it. It needs to be taller. Otherwise I liked it I guess. Thought it was pricey. And then it would be really hot! You could always buy the ice packs ect though.
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
                          Do you or dont you get the shoes with it? I got a flyer and the shoes are marked off on what you get w/ it. It pictures it much taller. That was one thing I thought was a drawback on it. I would like to see it in its natural environment in a cornfield and see how well it blends. Would have been cool to see the other versions of it. But it being shorter took away from it. It needs to be taller. Otherwise I liked it I guess. Thought it was pricey. And then it would be really hot! You could always buy the ice packs ect though.
                          Damon
                          Or Just move your Haunt To Canada (where we see snow sometimes in Oct.) and you won't need the Ice Packs! Lol!!

Thanks also Joel for the info

Colin

Comment

Reason for editing: "I'm done with the put downs".................... LMAO... YOUR done with the put downs?

Comment

Originally posted by scaryguy666 View Post
                              This is hopefully over with. And I am going to ask to be deleted from HauntWorld.
                              Best news I've heard in a while
                              Brad Bowen
                              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                              X