Costume Designers Fashion Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costume Designers Fashion Show

Hey there, im just looking for some input on this idea to see if it would be something you would appreciate and utilize?

I know there are alot of costume designers out there who make some spectacular pieces and wear them only a handful of times, just as convention costumes or whatnot. This would be an oppertunity for some of those designers to sell their pieces.

Or even for vendors out ther who offer a line of costumes this would be an oppertunity to see their costumes onstage, worn by an actor, you would be able to see the detail in costumes, and the range of movement an actor has.

For haunt owners and operators or even for those who just want a neat costume to wear, this would be a great oppertunity to pick up custom pieces at great prices.

I think that Ironstock did something along these lines. Not sure what form it would be in, perhaps an auction form or a "make me an offer" form. But right now just looking for some feedback as to whether this would be something you would want to see.

This would be a day event at MHC, down on the tradeshow floor not an evening event.

Love to hear your thoughts!!!

Jackie
    Rotting Flesh Radio
    “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

I think it would be a great idea! I see it as a Sunday afternoon thing.
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

I'm down for that if it's at MidWest!
      missjayne
      Netherworld Haunted Attractions
      http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Working...
      X