Sparking Machetes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparking Machetes

Who had these I must have missed them. Anyone have any video? I seen several make mention to them but I did not see them. I did pick up 15 pair of the crackers or whatever they called them was this frome the same company? Shane and its post some video! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Shane if im not mistaken I believe they are made by the same company. Digital Light and Sound. I was walking by there booth either Saturday or Sunday and I seen one of there guys holding them up. And I was like damn thats pretty cool! Its worth a try calling them to see if it was definately there booth. But I believe it was.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

It was the company that had the horn with the light in the dark zone. (across from the laser guys) I'll see if I can look up the actual name and phone #.

Comment

Shane,

Actually this was Shot In The Dark Scare Tools. The same guys that had the crazy horn light contraptions (Shock Guns). They had machetes and all sorts of other things that worked with a battery powered device that went to gloves you wore. Really nifty.

www.shotinthedarkscaretools.com

Mike "Pogo" Hach
        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Okay well that explains it. Maybe this guy was roaming around or had just bought them and was playing with them? But I know I seen him over by digital light and sound.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

The guy in the heavy probably welding jacket? He was walking around a lot on Saturday and Sunday. I wanted his jacket for costuming. Anyone know where to get something like that (if you seen it)?

Mike "Pogo" Hach
            -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
              Who had these I must have missed them. Anyone have any video? I seen several make mention to them but I did not see them. I did pick up 15 pair of the crackers or whatever they called them was this frome the same company? Shane and its post some video! Shane this time!
              Shane, you must have been so enamored with the train and dinosaur at Johnson Animatronics that you forgot to turn around and see what was behind you. Both the booth with lasers and the one with sparking machettes were right there.
              sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Working...
              X