HELLSPAWN Costume!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLSPAWN Costume!!!

For those who didn't attend Transworld, or for those who did and didn't see it here's a pic of my custom Hellspawn costume from Matt Maguire and Bob Gorman-the 2 main artists for heavy metal band GWAR. They did some sketches from an idea we had and a few weeks later this is the end result! They are in the process of doing another larger custom costume for me right now, which will be our icon character for this year... this stuff is built HEAVY duty-the same way they build all of GWARs stuff that takes a beating over and over night after night on tour for months on end! Ayone needing any custom work done definitely get in touch with them!!!

-Tim
    Attached Files
    Tim Bunch
    House Of Horrors And Haunted Catacombs
    www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com

What's the pricing on them Tim?

Very cool!

DA

Comment

I was just going through my pictures and was wondering who made that costume. Great job!
      Katie Lane
      Partner/VP
      Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
      sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Saw your costume at the show. Very impressive! I thought I recognized it but couldn't figure it out. Now I know!

Great job!
        Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

I saw it several times at the show...looked great Tim!
          Dan Faupel
          www.ThemedAttractionDesign.com
          www.HauntCostumes.com

Comment

I got a photo of that costume..it looked great. Did Bob (Gorman) make it out to the show? I was watching for him all weekend but never came across the name badge. He met some of the guys from our shop down at South By Southwest and he said he would be coming. We did some biz cards for him. They told him to look for me too..but it was so packed at the show there were still a couple people I missed somehow...lol.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
            -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

I know I have seen the other two guys before I just cant pinpoint it.
              Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

Mike, yeah Bob was at the show the whole time... He told me you guys took care of him on the biz cards and stuff at the last minute.. he thought you guys were going to have a booth at the show, but looked around and couldn't find you!

They are working on another custom monster for me right now which I will have pics up of in the next few weeks...
                It's gonna have more of a GWAR vibe to it, with the giant shoulder spikes and stuff.. can't wait to see the finished product!
                Last edited by HouseOfHorrors; 04-09-2010, 04:20 PM.
                Tim Bunch
                House Of Horrors And Haunted Catacombs
                www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com

Comment

Yeah, no booth this year...hopefully next. I was walking the floor every day trying to watch name tags and meet up with people I planned to as well as introduce to others without being a creeper...lol. Will you guys/he be at either NHC or MHC? Im planning to be at both budget willing. Looking to do a booth at MHC at least for this year.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                  -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
                  X